Part 8

Jungkook's POV:
I was in my house with my mother because she was sick and weak. I was sitting beside her and feeding her soup. "After finishing up this you will get a sleep. Okay?", I said with a smile. "Okay.", she replied and nodded. Then her phone rang. She received the call and suddenly become very happy.

"Okay darling, I give this news to Kokkie. Bye.", she said and hang up the call. "What's the matter? You look so happy.", I asked. "Your paa just called, Jennie is ready for the marriage too. Oh my goodness Kokkie. I am so happy.", she said cheerful and hugged me. I hugged her back but I wasn't happy by the news. "You take rest. I'll go now.", I said. She smiled and nodded.

I got out from the room and called Jimin.

Jimin: hy bro
Jungkook: bro I need your help..

Jennie's POV:
My friends came to my house to visit me and dadda. They met dadda and then we all went to my room. I told them that I am ready for the marriage.

"Are you sure NiNi? You want to get married?", Rosé asked. "She is right. I mean it's about your whole life and future.", Nancy said. "Come on guys. I think she took the right decision. Her parents are happy. She didn't have that cheater Kai and maybe the boy might be a better choice for NiNi.", Jisoo said. The girls nooded and agreed.

I got a call from a unknown number. " Excuse me girls", I said and went outside the room to receive the call.

The call was from Jungkook.

¶Jennie and Jungkook in the call¶

Jennie: hello?
Jungkook : hello. Am I talking to Jennie?
Jennie: yes. Who is this?
Jungkook: I am Jungkook.
Jennie: Jungkook who?
"She is going to marry me but didn't even know my name.", Jungkook said while holding the speaker.
Jennie: hello?
Jungkook: I am the guy who you are going to marry.
Jennie: (shocked) oh you. How did you get my number?
Jungkook: I have my own way. Can we meet tomorrow?
"Should I meet him? Come on Jennie, you should go to meet him. After all you are going to marry this person", Jennie said this in her mind.
Jungkook: hello? are you there?
Jennie: ya.
Jungkook: so can we meet?
Jennie: okay.
Jungkook: okay. I'll message you the address. I'll be meet you tomorrow at 2:00.
Jennie: fine.
Jungkook: okay. See you then.

¶ended the call¶

~In the evening~

Jennie's POV:
I was in my room and was thinking about what happened. I was happy 3 days ago. I got a perfect life. But everything got changed. Soon I was getting married to someone whom I didn't even know. I felt sad and started crying. " Why this happened to me!", I cried to myself.

Jungkook's POV:
We were in the dining table and eating our dinner. "Kokkie honey we are going to the Kim's tomorrow. They invited us for dinner and also talk about the engagement and marriage.", maa said. I smile and nodded.
"I have to do something before they fix the engagement date.", I said to myself.

Time passed and it was afternoon. Jennie and Jungkook went to the cafe to meet each other. Jennie was nervous because she didn't know him and soon he was going to be her husband. She reached the cafe and saw Jungkook was sitting.

~In the cafe~