Chapter 58

Seth POV:

My heart beats fast and fear starts to overwhelm me as I notice Dean's expression. His eyes widen when he hears about my pregnancy. I don't know what he is going to do. What if he leaves me again?

Suddenly I feel sick as I see him lost in his thoughts. I sniffle and tears begin to fall down on my face because I am scared of his silence. "I love you," I say softly and hide my face in the crook of his neck.

"I love you so fucking much. Please don't leave me.. I can't survive without you.." I whimper as my sniffles rise so I run my fingers into the soft curls of him and hold him tightly against me.

"I love you too and we are okay," I hear him saying and presses a soft kiss on my shoulder.

I pull away and look at him, "Are we?" I ask, trying to keep my trembling under control.

"Yes," He replies firmly but softly, "It's me and you, and it's going to be forever. Nothing is taking me away from you this time. Nothing!"

"But last time.." When I think about that, I feel anxious. My heart is pounding and my body already starts to shake. I breathe heavily as I look at him so he pulls me into a long, passionate kiss.

He then holds me tightly against him, "Listen to me, okay?"

I nod slowly, melting a little bit when he leaves a long kiss on my forehead. "Just relax," He instructs, kissing me again and then resting his forehead against mine,

"Yeah... I was stupid last time but this time, I'm not. I won't leave you again as I said before." He says and gives me a reassuring smile.

I sniffle, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, for anything." He says, "Look at me."

I take a breath and open my eyes, being met by the confidence in his baby blues, "After I broke up with you, do you know what I realized first?" He asks, but then answers his own question, "I realized how stupid I was by letting a beautiful thing away from my life. I realized how much I love you and missed you.."

I look deep in his eyes, thinking back to that moment and remembering how much pain I got when I stayed away from him. I come out of my thoughts when he runs his hand over my hair, resting it on the back of my neck.

"Well, I've actually been thinking about the kids for the past couple of months now." He starts, "I know that I've never mentioned it but I love to have kids with you so you don't have anything to worry about."

I let out a shaky breath while I let his words sink into my mind. He gives me a soft kiss and smiles a little against my lips, "Does this mean, I gotta be gentle and shit with you?

Finally, through the subsiding tears, a small smirk form on my face, "Yeah, we have to be a little more careful, gentle-" He cuts me off by kissing me hard. "But I love roughing your pretty face up sometimes.." He says in between the kisses.

"Let's celebrate this moment for welcoming our junior Dean!" He pushes me on the bed and kisses my cheek and then a small trail down on my neck. I'm not complaining how this sweet moment turns into a sexy one but I blame myself for hiding my pregnancy to him.

Randy POV:

"Randy.."

"Don't start." I throw the I-pad which I used to see Seth's face every day on the table and walk over to the minibar to grab a tiny bottle of whiskey. I need this now because it only makes me do something.

"He's a fucking asshole. Just leave him and think about yourself." John says and turns off the I-pad. "I want him to be with you but he doesn't wish that, so leave him."

"I can't leave him like Tyler. Once I missed my love of life but this time, I'm not." I grit my teeth and take a sip from the whiskey as I look over the couple of dummies that we used as targets.

"But he's not your Tyler, he is the princess of that Hollywood superstar, Ambrose!" He says and tries to convince me.

"I know he's not my Tyler but I want him to be my Tyler!" I reply as I look over him and take a pistol from the container. "If anyone comes between me and him, I'll kill them." I shot the gun at one of the dummies away from the other members, hitting it right in the head.

Then I look over him and smirk, "It'll happen to Ambrose soon if he stands on my way!"

He doesn't respond as he stares at the dummy in awe so I quickly take a knife and grab him from behind, pointing the knife at his throat. "If you tell me to leave Seth next time, I'll forget that you're my friend!" I whisper in his ear before letting him go.