Chapter 43

Dean POV:

I look at Seth and notice how upset he is. I can tell he is thinking about something in his mind and I'm sure he hasn't been thinking about me. Maybe he is thinking about that guy who I saw with him earlier and I want to know about him but later.

Now I need to join the bridge between us which I broke apart. I go near him and take a deep breath before I speak, "Baby.. I'm just trying to build the bridge between us but I can't if you don't try to give support."

"What do you want me to do?" He looks at me almost expectantly.

I glance over at Roman for a moment before looking back at him. "I fucked up everything. I want to show you how much I love you. So why don't we go out for a date?"

"Date?" He is nervous but I grab his hand and take him to the bus while Roman looks at us confused.

"If you want to fresh up or something, just do it before we leave." I say and kiss his lips before get out of the bus.

As I look around, I notice Roman glares at me. I go near him and say, "Don't look at me like that, Ro! I know whatever I did was not right but you know I deserve to be love with Seth."

"Even after you blackmailed him to stay with you!" He grits his teeth as he looks at me ashamed.

"Otherwise, I don't know how to show him that I love him and I'm sorry for what I did to him." I say quickly, hoping that it will explain my situation to him. I turn around when I hear the sound of the bus door opens.

Seth POV:

I take a deep breath and try to calm my nerves as I walk out of the bus and see Dean talking with Roman. He turns around and smiles at me and that makes my heart to skip a beat.

"You ready?" He asks in a deep, gravely voice in a quite possibly the most sultry way that I had ever heard.

I smile at Roman nervously before Dean takes me to his car. I look at him once as we both step into the car, "Where are we going tonight?" I ask.

"I don't want to ruin the surprise now, do I?" He grins back.

The entire ride is awkward and silent between us. Once the car is stopped, I look around and find that he takes me to a fancy restaurant. When I step out of the car, I feel one of his hands touch gently at the small of my back.

I am shaking a little bit and sigh once I turn to look towards the entrance of the restaurant to see two girls running towards us, identical looks of happiness on their faces.

On closer inspection I realize that the two young girls are twins but I don't have time to even think before I am unceremoniously shoved out of the way and force to stand a few steps to the side.

I glance over at Dean when he gives me an apologetic look before he turns to focus on the two young women who are so eager to meet him. I feel my stomach churns when I see him wrapping his arm around the slightly prettier one's shoulders.

Both girls are talking incessantly to the point where he can barely gets a word in. He tries to look over at me but I don't look too pleased. Why I need to be jealous about them?

"Okay girls, I'll take one photo with you but then I have to go." He says loud enough for both the girls to finally stop talking and shoot each other matching looks of mischief across their faces.

He glances over at me and smirks before he looks back at the girls. I look around few minutes irritatedly and jump when I feel his arms wrap around me from behind and he kisses at the back of my neck. "You look very cute when you are jealous."

"I'm not," I unwrap his arms and move away from his embrace before we go inside and sit on the chair. I look around the restaurant, it looks very fancy and well decorated.

Few hours later, we both walk out of the restaurant with our bellies full and our thirst was satisfied. Throughout the dinner, he tried his best to convince me and told me how much he loves me.

His every words made my heart skipped a beat but I tried to calm myself and not to fall for his words because I'm not ready for the next heart break while my first heart broken didn't heal yet.