Chapter 9

Dean POV:

I am reading my script in the shooting spot while watching Seth every five minutes. Yeah.. I have taken him here with me because I want to see him and know his every activity.

He is standing as he is leaning against the wall since he came here. Finally, he changes his mind and sits on the bench, which is in the corner and looks around like a kid who is missed in the middle of the jungle.

I smile and look up when Roman approaches me, "Dean, the director told me that your shot is ready." I nod and stand up from the chair.

The shot went smoothly and it is time for the break. I talk with Roman about the next shot as I walk towards the place where I sat earlier.

I nod at Roman and sit on the chair before look at Seth. I am confused when I find he is not there. I look around and feel anger when I see him talking with one of the assistants. 

I stand up from the chair and make my way to him. I grab him by his arm from behind and he looks up at me confusedly.

I glare at the assistant and slap his face hard before pulling Seth out of the place. I throw him onto the bus and step inside after him, locking the door.

He looks up at me with fear in his eyes, and I hold him by his hair and pull him to stand up. "What you talked to him?"

"No, I.." He tries to talk but I hold his hair even tight. He places his hand on mine and tries to loose the grip.

I lose my grip when he screams in pain. I grab him by his arm and look at him in the eyes, "If you want anything, you can ask me, not others. If I see you talk with anyone again, I'll severely punish you."

Roman POV:

I want to talk to Dean and make him realize what is he doing in front of others. If he wants to hurt Seth then do it in his house. But if he hurts him in front of others, it will spoil his reputation.

Last time, when Seth slapped Dean, everyone asked 'why', but I somehow convinced them. Now he took Seth to the shooting spot and everyone has doubts that he has somehow linked with Seth. 

I feel tired when I think about the person who I want to convince, co-workers, media, press.. I can't even count the people. I sigh and knock at the bus door, "Dean.. everyone is waiting here. Please, come out.."

I didn't hear any movements so I knock at the door again, "Dean, come on.."

I feel sick when he doesn't open the door. I don't know how to take him under control. "Dean.. whatever you want to do, please, do it in your house but not in front of others.."

I look up when he finally opens the door and growls as he stands in the doorway. "I don't care about others." He says and steps out of the bus angrily.

I look up inside and see Seth who is sitting on the floor, hugging his knees as he sobs out. I don't know why but I feel sorry for him.

Evening..

Seth POV:

After I come from the shooting with Dean, I take a long shower and dress myself. I push the curtains away from the window and peek outside.

The view is magical and I can see everything. The skyscrapers beautifully lit at night. The road is colorful with various lights and people are walking here and there. It makes me feel comfortable.

"Hey babe! Did you enjoy your view?" I jump and turn around when I hear Dean's voice in my room. 

He is shirtless, but wearing faded jeans and he has an ice cold beer in his hand. I am tensed when he places his hand on my shoulder and massages it gently.

"Don't need to be nervous, baby!" He grabs my hand and takes me to the living room. I swallow hard when he makes me sit on the couch and gives me a shot glass, "Drink it!"

"No.. I don't.." I give it back to him but he pushes it to my side and says, "It's not a request, sweetheart! It's your master's order."

I can't deal with him so I try to leave but he grabs me by my hand and forcefully pours the drink into my mouth. 

My throat burns and soon my eyes fill with tears as I take the drink. He laughs at me. I push him away and quickly leave the room.