Chapter 47

Seth POV:

Once I go to the hospital, the doctor confirms that I am pregnant. I am shattered when I hear that because now only I and Dean are doing better. I'm sure it's all because of that day when we both get drunk. What can I do?

I bite my nail nervously as I get out of the hospital with medical report in my hand. I'm not sure how I am going to tell this to Dean, I'm not even sure if he wants kids. We had never discussed about it.

I am worried when I think how would he taken this news. I need to talk to someone about it who is trustworthy before I talk to him so I decide to go to Roman's house. I knew he also has gone with Dean so I'm going to meet Galina instead of him.

I sigh and turn around when I hear someone calling me. "Seth!" I am confused when I see Randy following me down the sidewalk. I stop in my tracks and wait for what the other man is going to say. "Why are you coming out of the hospital? Did that fucker hurt you?"

I get angry when he calls Dean like that. How could he? "First of all, I don't need to tell you about my things. And I don't know why are you following me even after that. What do you want?" I look at him irritated.

He gives me another look, "You don't know what I want?"

"What do you-" I am cut off by him grabbing my wrist and dragging me off the path and down to the alley which is near the store. "Where are you taking me?" I yell.

He doesn't say a word until he is satisfied with where we are. He turns me around and pushes me up against the wall. He ignores the whine of protest that leaves from my mouth when my back hits the wall.

He takes a deep breath before looks at me in the eyes, "I like you. No, I love you. I don't know when but I fall in love with you. You're always on my mind and I couldn't stop thinking about you. I have wanted to tell you this for a while.."

I stare at him for a long time. I can't believe what I heard now. He loves me.. "What the hell?" I feel ashamed of him and used my strength to push him away from me.

"Don't take me wrong, Seth. I will treat you better than that lunatic Ambrose." He says and takes a step closer to me. I back up further against a wall and feel like I am trapped here.

"I'm happy with Dean. He loves me and I love him," I state and place my hand on his chest to keep a distance between us.

"Please.. I will treat you way better than him. I will let you to live as your wish and I'll take care of you in my whole life. I will give you anything that you want." He says while grabbing my hand.

"Just leave me alone. I don't want anything from you and we are soon going to be parents. I don't need someone to take care of me," I don't think to tell him that I am pregnant but it accidentally falls from my mouth.

"You are just kidding me, right?" He asks and keeps me back against the wall when I try to get away.

"Why I need to tell you lie? I'm pregnant and this is my medical report.." I show the report which is in my other hand in front of his face. His eyes go wide and he leaves my hand before gets away from me.

I soon leave the place and decide not to tell this to anyone. If Dean or Roman knows about this, it will be a big problem. I think he won't step in my way after this.

Dean POV:

When I return from the shooting, I go to my room and call out for Seth. "Seth?" I search him everywhere and find he is not here. I come to the living room and sit on the couch while thinking about him.

"Becky!" I call her and cross my legs on the coffee table. I have a doubt that she knew where Seth went. I look at her with anger when she comes here and stands in front of me with her head down.

"Where is Seth?" I ask while looking at her expression. She swallows and looks at me with fear in her face. Maybe she knew something, I clasp my hands and stand up from the couch.

"Mr. Ambrose, I don't know-" She stops and her face lit up suddenly. I look over to see where she is looking and try to calm myself when I see Seth standing there.

"Baby, where you went?" I go near him and notice some bag in his hand.

"Roman's wife called me so I went to her house and spent some time with them." He says with a smile in his face. I look at him carefully to find whether it is true or not.

He seems to be telling the truth but I can't help and wonder if there is something else that is bothering him. I need to take it slow until he is ready to tell me if anything is bothering him.

"Okay, you remember what we have planned earlier," I smirk, grabbing the back of his neck and gently kiss him on the lips before nipping at the sensitive spot on his neck and grin against his skin when a moan escapes from his mouth.

I smile and lift him up in a bridal style before making my way to upstairs. I take him to our bedroom and pull him in for a deep kiss before kick the door shut.

I place him on the bed and hovering over him, looking deep into those chocolate brown eyes which I love so much before getting up and pulling off his shirt.