Chapter 12

Dean POV:

I wake up the following morning with the day's bright sun shining into my eyes. I glance over at the alarm clock on the bedside table, groaning that it is 7.53 AM. 

I want to get ready for the interview at 9.30 AM. Roman already remembered me last night that I want to get ready before he comes to pick up me. 

I sigh and look at the beautiful man who is lying next to me, sleeping peacefully. I smile and admire by him. He is very cute in his sleep.

I push a few strands of wild hair from his face and tuck it neatly behind his ear

I push a few strands of wild hair from his face and tuck it neatly behind his ear. Then I slowly lift the thin white sheets which is slipping down around his waist, into up and wrap it over him completely.

I get up from the bed and sneak into the bathroom. I strip my clothes off and step into the shower. I think about Seth while cleaning myself in the shower.

Once I done showering, I stroll across the room, taking another glance at the sleeping beauty on the bed who is now rolled over onto my side.

I smile and spray some water to his face. He flinches and turns to look around.

Seth POV:

I open my eyes quickly in fear and find Dean is standing in front of me shirtless, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. The water drips from his hair and rolls down on his smooth skin.

I quickly look away, "Please.. put some clothes on!"

"But your face is priceless whenever I do this!" He laughs. I glare at him but he continues his laughing so I pull the blanket over my head to avoid him.

After few minutes, I feel a strong hand trails over my body and finally places it on my waist. I'm sure, it's Dean and he tries to do something. Before I move, he pulls my blanket off me and catch my lips, kissing me until I kiss him back.

"Now continue your sleep princess until I come back." He says and moves away from me. He grabs his wallet and phone before he leaves the room.

I touch my lips and think about the kiss when he left. I am surprised that he left me here without torturing me to go shooting with him.

Dean POV:

When I leave my room, I call Roman to know whether he is on the way to my house. He attends my call after three more rings and says that I want to wait for him extra few minutes. 

I nod when he tells me the reason why he is late. I reply him to take his own time because I shall wait for him. And the interviewer will wait for us if they want to interview me. 

Few minutes later, I see Roman's car comes towards me and stops in front of me. "Is everything alright? Is JoJo okay?" I ask him when I slide into the passenger seat of the car.

JoJo is Roman's adorable daughter, a 6 years old kid. I met her only few times but she is really very attached to me and she calls me Uncle Dean.

"Yeah, man. Galina took her to the hospital, now she is good." He says with a warm smile.

I nod and pat his shoulder. "So, who is interviewing me?" I ask while playing some game on my phone.

"Charley.. Charley Caruso," He says as his eyes still on the road and I roll my eyes.

The interview went smoothly even though the questions she had asked is pretty much the ones they asked all the time. I wish these people will come up with some new questions the next time.

Once the interview is over, I and Roman make our way to the parking lot, engaging in light conversation as we go.

"I hear there is a pretty good bar somewhere close to here. Shall we go there this evening?" He asks with a grin.

"You know I won't say 'no' to any bars or clubs, so we can go there and enjoy this evening until we forget ourselves." I say and wrap my arm around his shoulders.

He nods and smiles at me, and then we step into the car and go to my house before we go to the bar to hang out.