He's alive (Chapter One) OFFICIAL RELEASE

(Picture of Warehouse above is a representation of Jarahn's base. This really gave me Origin City vibes and I couldn't wait to show the photo.)

"OOF!" I wince as the air escapes my lungs and I slam hard on top of the metal table. "Ouch..." I say as I roll off and land onto my feet.

"Jarahn! Don't be careless." Jaden yells. The man runs out the door and I limp after him.

"You dick!" I hurry outside and the sun shines off my face, radiating off of my suit, slightly blinding me to my surroundings. I ran off into the street and looked around, "Guys...where did he go?" I asked.

"Jarahn! Behind you!" Jaden yelled. I turn around and an armored truck rams me.

(Third Person View)

Pulse loses his consciousness in mid-air and he's sent flying a few blocks.

"Oh shit...he's hit! He's out!" Jaden panicked. He slams hard onto the concrete ground. The slam awakens him with a pulsing headache.

(Back into First Person)

"Owwwww....." I hold my head in anguish.

"Jarahn...you're alive...you're awake?" Jaden asked.

"Yeah...somehow...." I then slowly stand to my feet and-

Wait. You guys didn't see what happened when the tunnel collapsed...and here I am explaining everything that happened after...well at least you can see that it's obvious that I'm alive and well! ...sort of...let's go back to where we left off.

(2 months ago, when the explosion took place)

(Third Person View)

"We need all the units! Medics! Firefighters! Police! We need them all!" Sam commanded as he rushed around the precinct.

"His pulse...it's...it's gone..." Jaden said as he stood back up to his feet and studied the computer. The explosion shook all of Origin City and knocked everyone off their feet.

"He's all under the rubble...how can we reach him?" Lakota asked.

"We can't..." Jaden responded. Sam goes down and sees the blade and staff of Pulse and Splicer.

"Oh no...kid...." Sam says worried. He starts to pick up rocks, and boulders and throws them out of the way. He eventually finds Pulse lying on the ground. "No...get up kid...get up..." Sam checks for a pulse...seconds started to feel like hours ...there was nothing there ...until Sam felt a slight pulse... "...impossible...."

"Guys...we're picking something up..." Jaden says in shock.

"Impossible...this can't be possible..." Karen says while holding her head and wiping away her tears. Sam then picks up Pulse's body and carries him in his arms and walks back up to the surface.

"Paramedic! Take him! Take him back to the hospital!" Sam yelled.

"Uh oh..." Jaden states.

"We have to get his body back here..." Lakota says.

"I'm on it. Delta! Speak to Sam!" Karen yells as she darts to the lab and boots up the computer.

"Wait! Officer Sam.." Delta says.

"Huh?" Sam then looks around.

"Down here, in the mask," said Delta.

"A robot...in the mask? That's crazy..." Sam says in shock.

"Yes, please don't take him to the paramedics. Let me guide you to our base."

"Your base?"

"Yes, I guess you can say; there's a method to the madness," Delta says. Sam chuckles.