You're gonna be OK

Piper's POV

It's Tuesday morning and I arrive to the studio twenty minutes early as usual. Some dancers are already here like Richelle (she's at least thirty minutes early every day). I greet her but she's very focused and she barely says 'hi'. It's ok though, she's working on a solo now and she's probably trying to perfection it.
Then I see Finn.
- Hi! - I say. - What's up?
- Oh, hi Piper... - he says. Hmm. What's going on with him?
- Hello, earth to Finn... Where's my super energetic friend?
- Sorry Piper. I'm just.... not feeling too well you know?
I sit next to him.
- Talk to me Finn.
- I've been chosen to audition...
- That's awesome! Audition for what?
- To not to be the alternate.
- oh... - I say. There are a few seconds of silence.
He's clearly feeling down now. He always finds a way to cheer me up. It's my turn to help him now.
- Finn, you're not going to be the alternate. Look at you! You've improved a lot since you came here and you always show passion for what you do. When you dance you make everybody want to dance along with you. You're gonna be ok.
- Do you really think so?
- Do I look like someone who would lie to you? - I say.
- Hmm I don't know. - He says imitating my voice. I laugh at him happy to see him be the crazy hyperactive guy that he is.
- Ok, so shall I help you rehearse?
- I'd love to.

After a while...

Finn's POV

OK, it's time to audition. I'm just thankful that Piper talked to me. I'm feeling much better and pretty confident about this.
Emily and Michelle give us the sign to start with the audition. We go and stand in our places and music starts.

--------------
After auditions, I walk out of studio A in silence. I find Piper waiting next to the door.
- How did it go? - she asks.
I don't know what to do. Should I tell her?
- Well... Umm.
- Come on Finn, tell me! - hehe always so pretty when she's anxious
- I... - I stay silent for a few seconds as I stare at her blankly. She gives me a questioning look.
- I didn't get it.
- What???
- I didn't get the alternate part! - I shout in excitement.
- Awesome! - She says and hugs me tight. I could get used to her hugs. I put my arms around her and lift her a bit. Then I place her back on the floor. I love how short she is. 
- Let's go get some juice. What do you say? - I ask.
- Cool, let's go.