Are you ready?

Finn's POV

After the convention we continued with rehearsals for regionals as usual except that those rehearsals were more intense. We had a new addition to the team as a replacement for Amy: Davis or as some say "blonde Jacquie".
The thing is that today we get to audition to be featured at the hip-hop routine at regionals and everyone's here except for Richelle. Michemily told us that they were going to give us some instructions so we're all waiting at studio A. I don't get why it takes them so long. I wonder what the dinamics to audition will be. Would they be solos? Duets? Small groups? Freestyle? Ooh, I hope they ask for duets so I can work with Pipes. Hip-hop is my forte and she is FIERCE at hip hop. She's the best.
Ok, Michemily is finally here. Let's see what they've got for us.

Michelle's POV

I walk into studio A and all the dancers gather around.
- Ok, dancers! - I say - here's the thing. Today you'll get to work with two guests who are working professionally as hip-hop dancers. They went on tour with the one and only Luther Brown!
Some gasps are heard from some dancers.
- Please welcome LaTroy and Sloane. - Emily says. They walk in and everyone applause.
- So, as a game changer we are going to divide A Troup into to groups: Boys vs. girls. LaTroy is going to choreograph for the girls and Sloane is going to choreograph for the boys. -
I can hear everyone's excitement. I'm really looking forward to the result of this mini-competition.
- We're going to choose the best dancers form both groups and those will be the featured dancers in the hip-hop round. Ok, start working.

Piper's POV

Aww, I hoped I could work with Finn this time! But anyway, it's time to focus now. I have to be chosen for this. My brother is one of the best hip-hop dancers. I need to live up to his reputation. Plus, hip-hop is kind of my guilty pleasure. I love doing dances with a lot of technique, but when I do hip-hop I kind of become someone else.
LaTroy starts giving instructions and his choreo is excellent. It's fierce and a little flirty at the same time. Really different to what we usually do. It's going be lit 🔥.

Finn's POV

Sloane choreo is great. It's got so many different things and we have a great time performing it. It showcases what we are: bros, friends, teammates. I really like it. The bros are going to kill it!

The time to show our dances has come and we go first. Do the girls think we were going to quit? Na, look and learn girls. This is how we do it.

Piper's POV

As the boys perform their dance, I just can't take my eyes off Finn. His strength, how it really show he's enjoying it, his attitude. He's just KILLING those moves. It just makes me like him more than I already do.
I could watch him dance forever. It's this "it" factor that he has that keeps me attracted to him all the time.

Now it's the girls moment. Heh, boys were great, but girls run the show.

Finn's POV

Piper's just... WOW. She's killing this dance. If she is not chosen then Michelle and Emily are completely blind.
I love how confident she looks doing this dance. She's just FIERCE, she seems to be so free. I love it.

So once the girl finish their dance, Michelle and Emily announce that they have made a decision about the dancers that are going to represent TNS at the hip-hop round.

- Finn - Michelle says. Yes! I got it! - Kenzie... Noah... Henry... - makes a lot of sense. It would be INSANE not to put Henry in a hip-hop dance - Summer... and last but not least - please say Piper, please say Piper... - Jacquie! - What? Were they looking at other dance or what? Piper was perfect!
I look at Pipes and she looks down. Oh no, she's sad. I hate to see her sad. She leaves the room in silence. I look around and I go behind her. She's now in studio 1
- hey Pipes, are you ok? - I ask
- what do you think? - he says almost inaudibly. - No, I'm not.