More than words

Finn's POV

After our almost-kiss and Michelle's interrupted I decided to keep things relaxed. I know how Piper gets easily stressed and I understand that she's scared with everything that happened with that guy Josh. What? I've done my research. That guy sounds pretty dumb to me. I mean, do you realise that Piper was the one that told him she liked him and he rejected her? That's ridiculous! How dare he? Anyway, his loss is my opportunity now.
So, to sum up, I when Michelle leaves I look at Piper. Man, she's beautiful.
- We should probably start cleaning - I say. - I'll clean the windows from the outside. You should clean them from the inside.
- ok, cool - she says.
I take some water and a sponge and we start.
After a while, I decide to cheer Piper up. So I just press my face against the glass, making a funny face.
She's cleaning so when she removes the sponge from the glass he sees me and starts laughing. Music to my ears.

Piper's POV

So I was cleaning the glasses and when I remove the sponge I find Finn's face against the wall. I start laughing out loud, but is startled me a little bit. He is a great guy. I love how he's so drama-free and funny but hard-working at the same time.
I decide to play the game to. I press my head against the glass making another funny face and he laughs too. 
- hahaha, Ok, Finn, let's continue cleaning or we won't get it.
- yeah, you're right - he says.
So we keep working fast because there are only few minutes left... But from time to time I just glance at him and a smile is automatically drawn on my face. I can't believe how the way I see him changed so much in a few days.
There's one moment in which I glance at him and I find him looking at me (he keeps cleaning though). I feel busted lol. I just smile at him and he smiles too. Click.
So, we finish our task just in time. We here Michelle and Emily's voice and footsteps. It looks like the guests are already here.
Michelle and Emily welcome them and show them the place. Then Michelle approaches to as and says:
- Thanks guys! You did a great job.
- We're glad to help. - I say.
- Yeah, And it seems that we make a great team - Finn says looking at me.
- Yes - I look at him - Yes, we do.