Prom (part 2)

Piper's POV

Well, prom is going pretty well till now. Amy rejected Henry's promposal because she promised Ty that she'd go with him, Richelle and Jacquie are wearing the same dress (and the studio didn't explode, so yeah, that's a miracle) and Summer is Henry's date.
Oh btw, Richelle is dating Elliot. Can you believe it? That's almost as bad as Ralfie, LOL.
Anyway, I am getting some drinks at this room that used to be an office and Finn comes in.
- Piper! Care to dance?
- I don't dance. - I stutter.
- What are you talking about? You're a dancer...
- I only do choreographed dance. - It's a misconception that all competitive dancers can party dance. Just cause you can do one doesn't mean you can do the other.
- Well I've got some choreo for you. Bus driver - He says as he moves his arms and hips as if he was driving a bus. That's not good lol, but he looks so sweet and funny! But I won't let him know it hehe.
- Uhhh no. That's not for me. - I say.
- Well, this one. Big fish, little fish cardboard box 🎶🎵
- OKOKOK, I'VE GOT ONE FOR YOU! It's called the "Later Finn". Later Fiiinnn - I say as I wave and move my hips exiting the room.
Phew!

Finn's POV

Awwwww, she looks so pretty even when she tries to avoid me! Piper can try to avoid me... but I'm gonna get her to dance with me tonight.
--------------------
So now I'm just standing looking at my friends while they dance and I hear Eldon's voice.
- Hey, Finn!
- what's up? - I walk towards him.
- You know who I am?
This guy makes obvious questions. There's a HUGE sign board with his name in it behind him.
- pf, yeah. Electric Eldon.
- AND hip-hop world champion, AND an internationals winner AND an all-around legend. But most of all I'm here today to look after Piper for her older brother.
- Cool. Do you know who I am?
He frowns and says
- YeahIknowwhoyouare, youretheguywhoaskedPiperprom, Listen! I was your age once and I know what you're up to. So I'm gonna keep my eye on you. Got that?
- ok ok.
- go have fun... not to much fun! Just have a little bit of fun.
Ok. That was weird. But that can mean only one thing. Piper's older brother thinks that I have a chance with Piper. THAT'S SO COOL!
Then I see Piper sitting, just looking at the rest of the dancers dance. This is my chance. I walk towards her but then someone's blocking me. Elliot. Uhg, a person I could completely live without. How dares he come here?
He starts talking about this musical that he's in. Understudy blah blah blah, lead character blah blah blah, someone save me!
Then Richelle walks to us. Thanks GOD!
- You know, I was supposed to get the lead but..
- Yeah, Yup. - I leave him there standing and talking. Now he's Richelle's problem. Let's go back to my beautiful Piper.