Regionals (Part 3)

Piper's POV

Finn's has proved to be my best friend ever. He was there even when Amy wasn't. He kept telling me how amazing I am, and even though it is hard for me to believe it, I know he was being honest. He really thinks that of me. But what do I think of him?
At the beginning, I thought he was an annoying boy. He's so extrovert and funny, yet caring and sweet. Then he became a friend. My best friend. The person I felt safe enough to open up to. The one that would always count on and he would count on me. The one who seems pretty dumb sometimes but when you least expect it, throws a bomb of wisdom to help you out. That's Finn. That's MY Finn.

Do you really think I can do it? - I ask.
I needed to hear it say it. One word and that can be a boost to my confidence.
- Of course I do. I told you before. Come on Pipes. We're running out of time. Thanks got you're already changed. - He says as he takes my hand and pulls me making me stand up.
Then I remember his words:
"I will wait for you as long as it takes you to see that I'm being sincere."
How is it that he never really gave up on me? I don't deserve him for a second. But he's still here.
I pull his arm and look at him. I can't explain what I feel... My heart is jumping inside of me and I am frightened yet very excited for what I'm going to do.
I put my arms around my neck and I look at him. He has a questioning look on his face but I can see a small smile on his lips. His lips. HIS LIPS.
I tip toe because, you know, I'm super short and he's super tall and I honestly LOVE it.
I can feel the sound fading out. I close my eyes... And then I do it.
I connect out lips. Finally. And he's kissing back. My Finn. We won't have to wait any longer.