Prom.

Piper's POV

I follow Summer and we go to studio 1. There I see Henry, Noah and Finn. FINN. I kind of feel bad for saying no to his promposal... I just hope he isn't upset about it.
- Hey guys! - Summer speaks - Henry, Piper is going to be part of your promposal. Are you ok with that?
- Sure, no problem - he said. A PROMPOSAL? Me part of a promposal? Well, I guess it won't hurt to help Henry. He's a good friend after all. I'm wondering who he is promposing to...
I just stand where Summer tells me and we start rehearsing. I just take a look at Finn from time to time. He kills this coreo and he seems to be enjoying it but he hasn't spoken to me since this rehearsal started. Is he mad at me?
- OK, let's take a five minutes break. - Henry says. This is my opportunity. I take my bottle to drink water. I look at Finn and I notice that he's looking at me. The second that we look at each other, Finn looks down, but then he looks up again and I wave at him.
He smiles at me and I feel relieved. Gosh, he looks so handsome with that smile... Wait, what?
Anyway... This promposal is AMAZING, Noah's promposal is nothing compared to this. It's got great music, great coreo and you can see that Henry is putting in a lot of effort. I'm kind of glad I'm part of this. This is very sweet of him.
I glance at Finn while we dance and I just see how hard he's working too. He's so dedicated to everything that he does really, and he really loves dance. He just skips the stressful part and I don't know how he does it. Every time I talk to him he just finds a way to help me chill but he doesn't act like my stress attacks bother him at all, you see my point? It's like I can completely be myself and he just helps me be better without even realising it. And the fact that I rejected his invitation and he makes no drama out of it... He's just the sweetest guy I know. Now I sort of wish I would have said yes to him.

PROM DAY

Finn's POV

Prom day is here and even though Piper didn't accept my promposal, I'm just excited to see her. Hopefully I'll get to spend some quality time with her today. You know, just having fun, talking, making some jokes and seeing her smile and hopefully laugh at them. This is going to be awesome.
Oh, by the way, I'm wearing a blue suit tonight and I don't want to sound cockish but I look great in it. Hopefully, Piper wears a blue dress so we can match. I'm ready so I head to the studio by taxi.
Once I get there, I find Piper outside of the studio... She's wearing a... smoking? Wow! I definitely didn't see that coming. She rocks that outfit! She looks so beautiful in it. I'm pretty sure she could wear her pajamas and still be the most beautiful girl at the studio.
- Hey Pipes! You look awesome tonight.
- oh stop it! - she says and smiles. Ok, I think I forgot how to breath. - You don't look too bad yourself!
- thanks! Wanna go in?
- Sure!
- Hey guys! Wait for me! - I hear Ozzy's voice from somewhere in the sidewalk. We wait for him and we family go in.
The place looks awesome, it's got mainly blue decorations and lights. Amy did a great job with this prom.
- This is cool! - Piper says.
- it's almost like we came as dates - I say.
- No, no, it's not. - She says and walks away. Yes Pipes, you can run away from me but you can't hide for too long. Tonight I'm taking a baseball approach at it. I'm gonna bat no matter how many times I strike.