With you (Part 2)

Finn's POV

I'm going to get to the point. I like Piper. I really do. I'm not going to say I did it from the first moment because that would be a lie, but now I know that I do. She's too beautiful, kind and talented.
I truly love being around her all the time. When I get to the studio, the first person I want to see is Piper. So now I am a little confused and scared because of her reaction. It even hurts a little bit. It feels like she would rather not dance than dancing with me. Can you imagine?
I mean, I know she doesn't like me as a boyfriend but am I that disgusting that she can't dance with me?

Piper's POV

Right now, I am at Shakes N Ladders to get some juice. Finn must be rehearsing the duet with Summer.
I know I should be relieved (I am at some point) but I'm also feeling miserable. I was nothing like this last year. Not even during my first year in A Troup. What's my problem? I have the chance to do what I love, to dance with my friends... with Finn... I have opportunities to up my game and I just waste all of that. Did I lose my mind?
While I still wait for my juice, Finn comes in. He doesn't seem happy at all.

Finn's POV

I see her in Shakes N Ladders and I go directly to her.
- What are you doing? - I say. I kind sound like a mixture of mad and hurt.
- Just waiting for a juice? - Man, she looks so pretty even when she tries to avoid the topic.
- Look, I really need to know why you bailed on me. I get you don't want to date me... But to bail on a dance?
- I did my best and... Now you get to dance with Summer! - She said smiling. I didn't let her beautiful smile distract me (this time).
- I don't want to dance with Summer. Piper, I want to dance with YOU. - I say look at her eyes. And I mean it.

Piper's POV

Hearing Finn say that he would rather dance with me makes my heart jump a bit. He is checking in on me. I can tell he really cares. Maybe I should open up to him.
- Look Finn, you like the spotlights. I don't. I don't want to feel like all the pressure's on me. Ever since Miss Angela made you guys do planks because I couldn't get my aereal I just feel like the pressure is constantly on.
- Sorry, what planks are you talking about?
- When Miss Angela was the Studio's head?
- Nope. No, I don't remember those.
When Finn says that I feel kind of dumb. My embarrassing moment was actually nothing to them. They didn't even remember it! I guess I was worrying about nothing.

Finn's POV

That if I remember those planks? Of course I remember those planks! But for Piper, I would do anything.
- Ok I get it - she said. She looked so relieved and I'm so glad. I hate to see her this stressed even if she looks adorable when she's stressed. Actually she looks stunning even when she is frowning. Her eyes, her lips, I'm pretty sure she is the definition of perfecOK FINN, FOCUS! SHE'S LOOKING AT YOU!