Prom (Part 3)

Piper's POV

I'm sitting at prom party, just looking at the others as they dance. I just saw Eldon and Finn talking. What would they be chatting about?
Well, nevermind. Finn sits next to me. Doesn't he plan to have some fun? To dance?
- What are you doing?
- You said you were not going to dance tonight. So I'm not dancing with you.
Awwwww, that melts my heart a little bit.  - But... I did teach you some pretty sick moves earlier on like: the bus driver - he starts to move again. I think I've a little to harsh on Finn. One dance can't hurt, so I stand up and start imitating him.
To be sincere, I don't know what's happening to me. I just can't take my eyes off him and I've got the widest smile on my face. He just has that effect on me.
Suddenly, the upbeat song finishes and a slow one starts.
- OK, we can sit-down now. - Finn says
-  Oh No, it's fine. Why not?
His face turned bright that very second. He looked so happy and to be honest, I'm just happy too.
We face each other and I put my arm around his neck as he puts his around my waist. We start dancing in silence. I've still got this stupid big smile on my face. Why is my heart pounding so hard?

Finn's POV

I finally got to dance with her. But as life is full of surprises. My surprise was that she did not only dance with me. I get to share a slow dance with her. She looks at me and keeps smiling. Great job Piper. I'm melting but I don't know why. Last time I checked I wasn't made of ice-cream.
Then, we just start getting closer and closer. I want this so bad. Would it be possible? Is this really happening?
I just look at her and she looks at me and suddenly we stop dancing. We're just standing there, our lips centimetres away. I slowly lean towards her...

- HELLO! BOTH MICHELLE AND I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAVING FUN. IT'S TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE PROM KING AND QUEEN!
Piper and I separate abruptly as if we were kids busted trying to get some cookies without permission. WHY EMILY, WHY?