Count down to regionals

Piper's POV

The environment has been pretty stressful lately, and I am really easy to get anxious about anything.
There were problems with Kingston's schooling, Davis left the studio, things got tense between Kingston and Ozzy and Kenzi is mad at Jacquie because of the whole Davis thing.
So Finn asked me to meet him in studio 1's office. We don't really use that space a lot since Acro Nation left so it's pretty much always free.
I enter to the office and I see him sitting on the couch. He's actually acting very mysteriously: he speaks low and is super quiet. That's exactly the opposite of classic Finn.
- Piper, Piper, come here! - he says as he makes me sit next to him.
- What?
- I'll show you something but you have to promise that you'll never talk to anyone about this.
- Why? What is it?
- Just promise me!
- Ok, ok I promise! - What? Is he hiding a dinosaur or something?
He shows me his phone and music stars to play.
Fruity moons, fruity moons 🎶🎵
Ooooohhh I'm dying! This is so sweet!!
- Is that you? - I say giggling.
- yeah... - he looks pretty mortified. I keep giggling and singing along until it finishes.
- OMD! I loved that commercial, I can't believe it's you!
- Shhhh Piper! Keep it down, I don't want anybody else to know!
- oh Ok ok, but show me again please!
- No!
- oh come on, please! - I beg as I hold his arm.
- Ok, just once more!
Fruity moons, fruity moons 🎶

Finn's POV

Tbh, that commercial is the most embarrassing thing for me. But Piper was so stressed and I wanted to cheer her up. I see her giggling and singing the commercial song... Man, she's so beautiful. I would do ANYTHING to see her this happy all the time. It was worth all the embarrassment.
The video ended again and Piper looks at me.
- You feel better? - I ask.
- Much better. Thanks - she says. - Once again you make me feel better. Plus, I can't believe I'm best friends with a celebrity! Lol
- Piper! - I say annoyed.
- hey, now that I think about it, I never get to see you angry. You look very handsome when you are!
My expression changes from a frown to a triumphant smile.
- Thanks, I know - I say.
- oh, don't get cocky Mr. Fruity Moons!
- Well, Mr. Fruity Moons is the best friend in the world!
- Mr. Fruity Moons - Piper says - is not going to be my best friend forever!
What? Why? Is she tired of me?
- What is that supposed to mean Pipes? 
She looks at me amused.

- Hey Piper, Finn, - Ozzy enters - Michelle and Emily need us at studio A.

Author's Note

Hi guys! I just wanted to say that I'm happy to see that you're enjoying the book and also I wanted to thank you for 1k views! I never thought it could get that many views in such a short amount of time! Thanks!