What now?

Finn's POV

I don't know what happened to me! I just freaked out. I wanted to talk to her... Well not just talk to her, I want to hug her and kiss her too but... I still don't know how she feels about me.
BUT FINN, THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM HER LIKE THAT!
Ugh, I'm so angry with myself right now. Why can't I just chill! Am I becoming Piper?

Michelle's POV

I see Finn sitting on a corner, as far from the group as he can. If he went any farther he would go through the wall. He's clearly worried about something.
- Hey Finn... What's up?
- Hey Michelle... Nothing, well.. um.
- It's Piper-related isn't it?
He let out a sigh.
- Yes. It's just...
- It's just that you like her and you two kissed but you don't know now where you are in your relationship right now.
- Wait, you knew everything?
- Come on, you've been trying to kiss her since Prom! And don't think I didn't see you that day in the office in studio 1.
- Busted. - he says. - Well we kissed earlier today... But I don't know what she wants. Was it just a "thank you" kiss? Does she have the same feelings for me that I have for her? Did she kiss me because she was nervous and she needed to chill?
- Woah, Woah, Woah. Stop! And rewind. When you say that she kissed you, you mean that she started the kiss?
- Yes, but maybe she just wanted to thank me. I wanted to ask her after regionals but clearly I'm too nervous.
- Finn!! I thank people all the time and I don't go around kissing them! Don't you see it?
- what?
Oh, he's so CLUELESS!
- She likes you, you silly!
- Do you really think so?
- Dah! Now, do you really like her?
- hah! At this point I'm way beyond liking her.
- you're saying that you l...
- Ok, thanks Michelle, bye!

Finn's POV

Maybe Michelle's right. Maybe she likes me back. But I'm still nervous. I'll have to avoid her till we get the results of the competition. Then I'll think of something.