With you

Piper POV

As I leave studio 1, I'm just immersed in my thoughts. What happened to my self-confidence? Why can't I just enjoy dance without feeling pressure? And then there's Finn. He's so... the opposite of me. He's always so confident and relaxed. How can he be so sure that we are going to win this? Oh my God... What if we don't and he blames me? What if he gets mad at me and doesn't want to be friends with me? What if he gets sad? Oh no, he was so excited about this opportunity, I can't be the reason that he doesn't get it. I would hate to see him sad. I have to do something.
Finn has become a very important person for me at this point. I know I act like he's annoying (he is) but I just like to be around him. I just have to do something to help him out. Otherwise, he's stuck with me... A plain dancer who is just a bunch of nerves.
Then, it happens. I just run into Summer and Noah and an idea hits my head. If he dances with Summer his chances will increase. I mean, Summer is not the best dancer but she is certainly one of the best. I hope she agrees to dance with Finn.
- Summer, can I talk to you for a sec?
- ok, I guess I'll see you guys later.- Noah says, leaving Summer and I alone.
- Sure, what's up?
- You used to be background assistant right?
- Yeah...
- Look, I don't think I can do my duet with Finn... But I don't want him to lose this opportunity... Would you be his duet partner? You're one of the best dancers.
- Sure... But why can't you do it may I ask?
- He really wants this and I'm afraid that I'm not good enough to win it. He'll be better off with you.
- Well, of course I can help you but I don't know if he's going to be happy about this.
- Oh believe me, he won't mind. Thank you very much!

Finn POV

I am at studio 1 still thinking about what just happened. I thought my rehearsal with Piper was going well but then she just took off. I don't know what's going on.
Then Summer comes in.
- Hey Finn!
- Hey Summer!
- So you're ready to get started?
"Get started" she said? Did I miss anything?
- Get started on what?
- I'm your duet partner?
What? What's going on with Piper?
- Sorry Summer, can we start later? I just got to to something.
- Sure! I'll see you later then.

Summer POV

As I thought, Finn doesn't look happy at all.
I don't know how Piper doesn't see it. She said that she was not good enough which is sooo not true and also, she said that Finn wouldn't mind. How does she not realize that she likes her? Like, the whole studio knows that! Lol