Chapter 6

I sat down next to Alexa and tried not to think about what just happened a minute ago

I sat down next to Alexa and tried not to think about what just happened a minute ago. She looked at me questioningly and I just shook my head. What happened wasn't something I wanted to talk about and it was something I didn't want to repeat. I had to stay away from both of the Sinclair brothers.

"Spill it." Alexa said.

"Spill what?" I asked.

"Whatever has you blushing and looking flustered."

Was it that obvious? I've never had a boyfriend and being at St. Mary's it didn't give me that freedom. The other reason I didn't want to pursue a relationship is because eventually my dad would bring me back home. No matter how long he left me at that boarding school he always ended up bringing me back. If I had a relationship and had to leave, I would be broken.

"Dimitri kissed me." I said, letting my head fall in my hands.

"Seriously?" Alexa asked. "And here I thought Vincent-"

Alexa cut herself off and I looked up at her. Her mouth was pressed in a thin line and she looked...scared. It was weird seeing how much Alexa acted when she was around Vlad and his friends. I shared the same concern Maya had. Vladimir controlled her as if she was his property.

"You thought Vincent what?" I asked.

Alexa shook her head and smiled at me. When Vlad showed up he took the seat on the other side of Alexa. I didn't think Alexa realized this but right when he sat down she scooted closer to him. Whenever he moved she would move closer. It was like watching a dance of tango. Both were in sync with each other and I found it a bit strange.

"How long have you both been dating?" I asked.

Vlad turned to look at me and raised his brows. It was the first time I had actually directed a question at him. Usually I left all the questions for Alexa.

"For a long time now." Vlad answered.

I was relieved when Maya and her friends came in. I realized when they sat down that they weren't her friends. They were Vincent's and Dimitri's friends. Tessa had joined us as well and the look she gave me was frightening. It was clear that I was not her favorite person in the world. I couldn't blame her.

Every time I looked at Tessa all I saw in my head was Vincent's hand running up her inner thigh. I could see he liked her a lot or he was really attracted to her physically. Just a few minutes ago he sounded really upset he had caught me and Dimitri making out in the bathroom.

I made out with Dimitri Sinclair.

The words kept running through my mind and the more I thought about it, the more I felt my cheeks heat up. I absolutely liked it and I hated myself for liking it. Of course I had kissed a boy before but that was when I was a pre-teen. This seemed more legit than before. Not only did I like it but I also wanted more.