Your Boyfriend Breaks Up With You-Ashton

3 years down the drain. 3 fucking years. 3 years of clean, happiness and he ruined it all. He had to go cheat on you and bring a tsunami of crap down on my shoulders. I wrapped my arm and set about cleaning up. He treated me right for 18 months, then he cheats and ruins my 5 year plan. Bastard. I didn't need him to help me stay clean, but right now, I needed comfort.

“Ashton?”

“What are you doing at my window at 4 in the morning!” Ash yell whispered.

“Just let me in.”

Ashton never asked questions, he just did what I asked.

Seated in his room, an awkward silence filled every gap.

“You going to tell me what happened?”

“He broke up with me.”

Ashton's face softened. “Three years together and he does that. I'm sorry.”

“It gets better. He started cheating on me within 18 months.”

Ashton's eyebrows shot to his hair line and a furious expression settled on his face.

“I'm going to beat him up so hard his clothes will be out of shape.”

“Ash,” it was barely a whisper but he looked over at me.

I pulled up the sleeve to my jumper and the red stained bandage was shown.

Ashton drew a sharp breath.

“The five year plan,” he whispered.

“Yeah.”

Tears rolled down my face as I sat in the circle of Ashton's arms.