Ashton Imagine-Skate Park

I fixed the hat on my head and kicked my board with my feet. Skating was fun, until guys show up. I preferred skating alone, where no one could see me. But today was a student free day at every school so the skate park was packed with kids from all over the region. Being home schooled I didn't know most of them which made things 10 times more awkward for me. Well I wasn't going to leave just because there were more people than I was comfortable with.

I decided it might be safer if I sit down and watch people skate before I jump right in. I didn't want to get run over by some guy on a board. I saw a couple of familiar faces here and there, but no one stopped to say hi. Well, the lonely life of a home schooled teenager.

Once I'd checked the scene out for a bit longer, I got up and balanced on the edge of the bowl. Well let's make an impression.

I tilted forward and felt the familiar rush of the air whizzing through my hair. I swerved around people, making my way to the other side.. I managed to flip myself and my board in the tight space I had. I heard a coupe of cheers. Probably not for me.

I stopped back at the top of the bowl, in front of someone I knew quite well. Ashton. We had gone to school together before I decided to become home schooled. We had an alright friendship and still kept in contact a bit.

He smiled.

"Good job."

"Thanks. Good luck," I said as he sped off.

I walked over to were I had my bags. a group of guys I didn't know surrounded me. Oh dear.

"Hey."

"Hello."

"You're a pretty fine skater."

"Thanks."

This was kinda uncomfortable. These guys were quite a bit bigger than me and all five of them were shirtless and tanned. Distracting much.

"Oh cool! She likes Batman!" one said pulling on my shirt.

"And snap backs!" another said taking my hat.

"Oh yeah! Her hair is purple!"

I tugged self consciously at my purple streaks.

"What's your name sweety?"

"Lisa. And don't call me sweety."

I really just wanted these guys to go away I looked around, trying to find a way out. That's when I locked eyes with Ashton. He looked pissed and was red in the face. The boys around me were still talking. I guess this could be classified as flirting but I wouldn't know. I didn't really experience any of this guy attention, what with being home schooled and all. This situation was making me awkward.

I saw Ashton make his way over to where I was. He looked....I don't know. I couldn't place the emotion that was on his face. Compared to the other guys Ashton was big. He was a lot more muscular and taller as well. All in all, he was 10 times more attractive than any guy here.

Ashton pushed his way through the guys around me. I didn't have time to think or speak before Ashton grabbed me by the waist, pulled me to him and kissed the living daylights out of me. It was unexpected, quite strange but totally enjoyable. I could hear the other boys leaving but I didn't bother checking; I was too caught up in kissing Ashton.