You Get Hate-Luke

It was always hard being friends with the 5SOS boys because of the hate. Now that I was dating Luke, it was 100 times worse. The fans would not pick at everything I did, everything I wore. I hardly went outside anymore. Luke suspected something but was waiting for me to talk to him about what was wrong, instead of pestering me. Honestly, I didn't really want to talk about it. I knew I would have to but I was going to put it off for as long as possible. I didn't want to bug Luke about it. He loved the fans.

One day it just got all too much. I sat in my room crying; I had just checked my Twitter and the hate was worse. There were so many people telling me to kill myself. They were l telling me i was worthless mad that I didn't deserve Luke.
I heard the door open and Luke entered.

"Y/N?"

I didn't want him to see me like this.

His foot steps were nearing my room.

"Y/N?" he creaked open the door.

It took a while for him to see me

"Y/N! What happened!?" he sat down next to me, putting his arm around me.

I kept sobbing.

"I can't make it better if you don't tell me what's wrong "

"I can't tell you what's wrong!!"

"Why not?"

"It's the fans."

Luke stiffened next to me.

"What did they do?"

"The hate."

I was whispering.

Luke hurried his head in the crook of my neck. He ran his hand up and down my arm.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's alright."

"No it's not."

"There's nothing you can do."

"But I should have been there earlier. Before it got this bad. Before you started crying."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Baby I'm so sorry. Please say something."

"I don't know what to say."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Months."

Luke sighed.

He lent up and rested his lips on my forehead.

"I'm so sorry," he mummered.