He Moves Nextdoor-Ashton

*his POV*

Harry and Lauren ran around the new front yard like headless chickens. They had been trapped in the car for 7 hours driving here. I hated the distance of this new house compared to our old one. They seemed excited though. I started dragging all our stuff out of the car and into the house. I was the only one strong enough to do it. Mum was already inside, setting up the kitchen. I continued dragging all the boxes to where their labels directed. I was sweating by then end of it.; we had a lot of shit.

"Harry! Lauren! Come do your rooms!" I yelled out to them.

They were talking to a boy about their age, by the fence. It appeared that the boy lived next door to us.

"Ash!" Harry yelled. "Can Y/B/N come over for dinner?"

"I guess so."

"Cool," Y/B/N said. "Can my family come?"

"Yes!" Lauren looked excited at the aspect of people coming over.

Y/B/N ran off inside his house.

"Okay you two need to help Mum with dinner. I'll do your rooms for you."

We spent the next three hours doing jobs. I had all the upstairs rooms done. I only had time to change my shirt before there was a knock on the door. I got downstairs and our neighbours were already in our house. There appeared to be two kids and a Mum. Harry and Lauren had already run off with Y/B/N. This left me with the Mum and daughter. The girl was my age and had flaming red hair, green eyes and freckles. She was fucking gorgeous. She had on ripped jeans and a Nickleback tank top on. You could tell she had no make up on but she didn't need any. I walked up to her.

"Hey I'm Ashton."

"I'm Y/N."

Fuck. She was beautiful.

"I could show you around town later if you want."

My face lit up.

"That would be great!"

"What school will you be going to?"

"*insert school name*"

"That's the same as mine! I'll show you around there too, Ashton."

"Thanks. I was worried that I would have to be one of those awkward new kids."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of you Ashton."

I was going to enjoy spending time with Y/N.