You Get Hate-Michael

I burst into tears as I read all the hateful tweets. They really did hate me. What had I ever done to them? According to Twitter I had 'stolen' their Michael. You know what? Fuck them. Michael chose to be with me and we're happy together. We don't need a bunch of fans sending me death threats. 
I was at my shareed house with Michael. He was in the kitchen whilst I was sobbing in the louge room. My sobbing must have been quite loud because Michael dropped something in the kitchen.

"Y/N what's wrong?!"

Michael ran around the corner dividing the kitchen and lounge room. I never cried so when I did peopple knew that something was wrong. 
Michael slid to a stop in front of me. He looked at me with panicked worry; hands braced either side of me. I kept looking at my hands in my lap. 
Michael lifted my head up withh his fingers so I had to look into his eyes. 

"Y/N what's wrong?"

"Hate."

"From the fans?"

"Yeah."

"How bad?"

"Death threats."

"Fuck!!!" 

Michael stood up and threw whatever he was holding. He started pacing in front of me. He looked absolutely furious. 

"They can't just happy for us can they? They have to take aprt everything that makes me happy. Why won't they see that I still love them? And that I love you as well? Don't they know that I am able to love you all? And just because I get to spend most of my time with you doesn't mean I don't care about them. And sending you death threats!! That's just disgusting. I can't believe that anyone would ever think of that! You are so wonderful and you make me so happy. And I love you for how strong you're being in this situation. And I am so proud to call you my girlfriend. Although if this gets any worse and you want to break up...."

"I'm not breaking up with you."

"Good cause I said it to make you feel better, not to be taken literally."