'Rebel in School'-Calum

*Your POV*

"Calum?"

I heard a thump and saw Calum appear as if from the sky above.

"You were on the water tank again weren't you?"

"Yes. It's really cool up there."

"You know you're going to get in trouble for that one day."

"Whatever Y/N."

I rolled my eyes. Calum was a pain in the arse but what could you do? He was the best person you knew so you weren't going to destroy the relationship simply because he liked pushing the limits and you didn't. School was like Calum's play ground. He somehow managed to find something to do each day that differs from the day before. Recently his favourite spot to hang out was on top of the water tanks. Yeah, you weren't really meant to be up there. 

"Come up Y/N."

"You're joking right?"

"Nope. I need help lobbing water balloons at the juniors."

And he was off, effortlessly climbing up the side of the tank.

It took you a little longer, considering you were wearing a skirt and would rather not flash the entire school.

It was very not cool up on the water tanks. The only good thing it was for was looking over the school and honestly I was here enough. I didn't really want to see anymore of it.

"Lighten up Y/N," Calum said handing you a box filled with water balloons.

"Can't believe you are making me do this," I muttered.

Calum smiled dangerously. He always loved doing shit that got him a detention. Even better when he managed to drag me into it as well.

I sighed through my nose.

In two seconds flat, Calum was flinging water balloons at the kids below. I joined quickly. It was fun, seeing shocked expressions and dripping kids. But teachers have this way of knowing exactly when the trouble is going to hit.

"You two. Down here. Now."