Best Friends-Michael

YOUR POV

My bedroom door burst open and a bright haired Michael charged in. I was standing in my bathroom cleaning my teeth. Michael just sat down in front of my game system, turning it on.

"Hi. Nice to see you too. I'm good thanks," I said sitting down nest to him.

"Don't be so formal Y/N."

Michael was heavily distraced by the game.

I sighed and picked up my contorller. Michael never really talked when he was playing games. I didn't mind. Ever since we were little and he found out I could game, we had been best friends. He was probably the best friend I had ever had.

"Yes! I beat you!! HAHA!" I yelled.

"Noooooo!!" Michael threw his controller down.

I jumped up and started some form of a victory dance.

"I'm going to get you," Michael yelled, jumping up.

I shrieked and ran out of my room. Michael gave chase. We thumped down the stairs and burst out the front door. Niether of us thought to run out the gate and onto the road, so we ran around the yard. What were we, eight?

Michael caught me around the middle and slung my around with his muscles he'd only acquired through playng guitar. I changed the postion of my body so Michael fell over.

"HAHA! I still beat you!" I say as I jump around.

"You are such a pain in the arse."

"Not my fault you suck at Mario Kart."

"I'm going to kill you."

"Last time you tried that you ended up on your arse."

Michael just lay there laughing and I soon joined in.