Best Friends-Luke

YOUR POV

I swung my car into the driveway of the boys Australian home. It was a Saturday morning in late September. The weather was wonderful. I got out of the car and brushed my hair out of my face; I really needed a hair cut. The front door flew open and my best friend Luke came running out. He had clearly just woken up; his clothes were twisted around him and his hair was a high raised mess. He scooped me up in his arms. The boys had been on tour for four months and this was the first chance I'd gotten to see them since they had come back home.

"You're here! You're here!" he squealed putting me down.

"You're back! You're back!" I mimiked him.

Luke faked pouted and ran a hand through my hair. He usually did this.

"That shirt look familiar," Luke said once we were inside.

We were whispering as the other boys were still asleep.

"It should. It's yours," I pointed to the Nivarna shirt I was wearing.

"You always take my clothes," Luke smiled.

"I'm sure if you could fit into my clothes, you would take them."

"Yes. Because I would look great in a shirt with daisies on it."

"You actually could pull it off."

"It would make me look very punk rock."

The sarcasm dripped off his voice.

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me," he scolded holding my head between his hands. This was another reoccurence in our friendship.

I shook my haed and rolled my eyes again. Luke ruffled my hair. I grabbed him around his shoulders and pushed him over so he was on his back. Luke then proceeded to tickle me. I squealed with laughter as I reached for the cushion behind his head. I whacked him across the face. Luke puased for aminute, looking a bit shocked, then went straight back to tickling me. It was good to have my best friend back.