Happy Places.

Jailyn~

Sitting in the jacuzzi, wrapped in Christian's arms, I lean into his chest, watching the sunset through the windows looking out across the ocean. Life really can't get better than it is at this moment. Leaning my head into him, neither of us feels the need to say a word, both at ease with each others company alone. Christian plants a gentle kiss on my cheek, rubbing my arms gently as I smile, watching the subtle waves as they crash into shore. I wouldn't mind getting used to this. 

"What are you thinking about?" Christian asks quietly, his head resting gently on mine.

"That this is my happy place," I almost whisper, not wanting to ruin the beauty of this moment. "Right here, with you, with this view, I don't know how anything could get much better than this." 

He lets a small breath out of his nose, "I'm sure we could figure something out to make this an annual thing." His arms tighten around me a moment, hugging me a little more as I look up and kiss his cheek. When I turn back to look out over the water some more, he plants a kiss on my head. 

Another twenty minutes or so pass, with us relaxing and enjoying this peace with one another before we decide we should get ready for dinner. The secrecy attached to it by Christian has me unsure of what to wear, but if he really wants to surprise me this bad in the midst of this incredible vacation, he can have at it. Grabbing a white with a black fine line floral pattern two-piece crop top and skirt set, I head to change and get ready to go. Adjusting the spaghetti straps attached to the sweetheart neckline and off-the-shoulder overlay, I make sure it fits right and looks as good as it had when I tried it on. The skirt still fits well, sitting about four inches under where the crop top ends; going from form-fitting, it flares out at the bottom in the same way the top does for the sleeves. 

Glancing myself over in the mirror, I grab my brush and start pulling my hair up into a high ponytail as my straightener heats up so I can throw some curls into it. Touching up some light make-up, I make sure my eyebrows are done well before applying a light pink lipstick, with a similar pink gloss on top. 

When I'm finished, I tighten my ponytail once more before heading back out by Christian. When I'm met by his beautiful contagious smile, I can't help but smile back as he says, "You look good in white." Laughing, I spin for him, showing off my whole outfit. "Wow, I really am the luckiest guy alive." 

Smiling at him, I take one of his hands, "I'm pretty lucky myself." Christian smiles, nodding as he leans in to kiss me. 

"What lipgloss is that?" Christian asks, tasting it on his lips after kissing mine. 

"Fenty, I think. It tastes like sweet-tarts, doesn't it?" I ask, rubbing my lips together, that being the best description that I've been able to come up with. "You like it, don't you?" 

Christian laughs, "Would I wear it? No, but if I'm kissing you, yeah. I like most of the things you wear, though, besides that one that's like tingly." 

Laughing, I nod, "That's a plumping gloss. That one does taste kinda gross." 

"Yeah, I don't like that one," He laughs, "This one is nice, though." Kissing me again, I can't help but chuckle as he pulls away, "Hang tight, I'm going to get dressed, then we can call the boat."  

"Okay," I reply before we share one more kiss. 

Grabbing one of our bottles of champagne, I pour out a flute and head over to a chair overlooking the ocean in the room our jacuzzi is in. We've been here for about five days now, and I'm not sure that I ever want to leave. This is already the best vacation of my life, and I can't imagine that things could get much better than this.