Nashville.

Jailyn~

Getting to the airport, Maddy darns me with a sash and tiara and immediately hands me a champagne flute. 'Finally Legal' reads the lettering on the sash, making me laugh as Sydney is holding a shot in my face. All I can do is laugh as I take the little glass from her hand and down it before using the drink I'd been handed first as a chaser.

"Tequila?" I ask, laughing as we're really not wasting any time here, "And what a Bellini?"

"Alright, you clearly have to throw your fake out," Maddy comments laughing, before holding up her glass, "To our baby MVP. Happy twenty-first bitch!" All of the girls joining us on this trip hold their glasses up as we cheers before taking our drinks.

Our hour-long flight seems non-existent as we're back on the ground seemingly as quickly as we'd made it up into the air. No one is complaining about taking this over the four-hour car ride alternative. The shooters I was being given have me a little tipsy as we head out to the rentals to get to our hotel before hitting the strip. 

Getting to the hotel, we head up to the penthouse suite to get ready for the night. Stepping through the door and seeing the space in front of me, I'm in awe that this is a real place that I get to stay tonight. We've been able to stay in a lot of nice hotels, but this one is on a whole nother level. This place is easily five times the size of my apartment. 

"Holy shit," I comment.

"This is literally bigger than my house," Carly laughs, looking around, "I could definitely get used to this." 

"Shout out to Jailyn," Sydney starts, laughing as she shakes her head, "You being on track to be the GOAT and being twenty-one is the only reason we're here." 

Rolling my eyes, "I'm not sure if that's true. We should get dressed to head out, though. I'm already getting to be more sober than I should be today." 

The girls laugh before Maddy comments, "That's fair." Before we all go to find our beds for the night. 

Grabbing one of the only dresses I've brought with me, I lay it out as I get changed. The white bralette and bodycon mini skirt, underneath the white fishnet bodycon dress, is going to be an absolute fucking look. This was a good pick to throw in as my just-in-case outfit.

Slipping into the dress, I head to the bathroom connected to my room and make sure my make-up still looks good. Swiping on some more mascara, I top it off with a red lip. God damn, I'm hot. Grabbing my Adidas All-Stars, I slip them on before heading back downstairs to meet up with the rest of the girls. 

The balloon arch set up with the big numbered 21 balloons makes me laugh. This is so extra. "Wowie! Mami is looking hot hot hot!" Carly calls out from behind me before hitting my ass, both of us laughing at the gesture before she hugs me, "Happy Birthday."

"Thanks, Carlz," I say, hugging her back.

She takes my hand and makes me spin for her, "Seriously though if you didn't have a mans, I'd have to snatch you up for myself. Like bitch, look at you, it's not fair." 

"Shut up," I tell her laughing, "I've still got plenty of room for loving you, Carlz. Did you organize this?" 

"No, I think the hotel did. Even though I'd mentioned it, I never fully committed to anything." 

"Well, thank you," I tell her.

"Don't even worry about it," Carly tells me, waving it off, "C'mon, you can't look this good and not get Instas."