I'd Bang.

Jailyn~

"Christian: What time should I expect you tonight?" Rolling my eyes, I take a selfie, showing off the hair and make-up shitshow that I've had going on for the last two hours. There are several hands working to make me look my best for tonight's event. 

"Check snap, Shelby going to be there? Or are you guys still not going public, lmao." 

"Christian: Shelby is going, but we're not going together. What's going on on your end? It looks crazy." 

Chuckling, I reply, "Yeah, we're about two hours in already. We've got some crazy extensions going on. It's going to be a look tonight." 

"Christian: JJ, you could wear a paper bag, and it would be a look." 

"Look up for me, Jailyn," My make-up artist for today asks, gently holding a finger on my chin before applying a nude lipstick. For as intense as my hair seems to be, my make-up is pretty simple. A subtle winged liner and lash extensions, a decently heavy contour, making my cheekbones even more prominent, accentuating my collar bones as well seeing as my dress is strapless. To say I'm glowing would be an understatement. 

My hairstylist tosses one of my exceptionally long extension-filled braids over my shoulder, fluffing out the braid making it look a little more natural. God, I'm the definition of feeling, myself, right now, and I'm not even dressed yet. Being one of the most nominated Athletes at this year's ESPY's comes with some high expectations, apparently. Female Athlete of the year, female Olympic athlete, breakthrough athlete, best play, come back, and team of the year, giving me a grand total of six nominations. Not too shabby for only having a single season under my belt. Christian is up for two, best MLB player and male athlete. 

"Alright, you're all set to get dressed, Jailyn," My hairstylist finally says, spraying my hair down one last time. Even with my extension-filled braids going down to my hips, they still somehow look natural. It's crazy to think that this is basically my first red carpet moment. I definitely could get used to this.

"Thank you guys so much," I say, shoving my phone in the pocket of my robe, "Like I'd bang me right now." My stylists laugh as they start packing everything up. 

Jenna had been sitting on the couch of my hotel suite while I was getting ready, waiting for me to finish so we could get dressed. "Okay, Jailyn, we've gotta get going here if we're going to be able to meet up with Christian. That means we don't have time for much else beyond you getting dressed. Manuel is going to assist once you get the dress on and get you sewn in." A bit intense, but hey, that's fashion. 

Jenna pulls the dress out, and I'm nearly in awe of it as I watch the fabric sparkle in the hotel room light. It's sexy and beautiful, and I can't wait to get into it. Jenna helps me slip it on before gabbing Manuel, the designer, to come sew me in. Sucking in slightly, I feel him tug on the strings tightly, sinching my waist in, so the dress is very snug against me. 

Once he's all set, I'm finally able to see everything put together. Holy shit. The strapless curved neckline accentuates my boobs nicely, making my waist look even smaller as the golden fabric covered in different gems and rhinestones trails down to the floor on the right side as the left has a slit all the way up the side, stopping right below my hip. This is far and beyond anything I could've asked for, for tonight, and I couldn't be happier with how stunning this look is.

(Dress)