Author's Ending note

I know, I know I shouldn't call it an 'ending note' because we do have an epilogue coming up but these are supposed to be my last comments about the book.
To be honest, I've been through an internal struggle since last few weeks. I feel emotionally attached and letting this book end is very hard. I had half a mind to stretch this story a little more for a while but I decided against it (after my friends threatened, of course) because that would just ruin the plot.

So I guess, here comes the heavy good bye.
'Its Always You' is my first book to publish on Wattpad and I believe it will remain my favorite too. You know, like it's my first baby (lol!) I never imagined that I'd receive so much and love and support from all of you, it was really heart touching.  And it will not be over-exaggerating if I say that each of the vote you placed or comment you left, made my heart skip a beat. I love you guys, not because you read my book but because you showed me that my existence here mattered to you! :)

We have traveled on a long journey, going through Mirae's stubbornness and Chanyeol's determination and I sincerely hope that you felt light and joyful reading this book. I made sure to give all the other characters a story too, in order to reveal what kind of problems many teenagers go through. Though I'm sure I left a big part of it. Sorry for that!

Thank you so much for all the patience and love you've given me. I will never be able to give back all the love nor will I be able to be worthy of all those yet I still want to thank you.

Special thanks@Elle_S4M  for designing those awesome covers, @call_me_exol25 for her unwavering patience and support, K_POP_LOVER_00 for keeping up with me and Kpoper_Kim lastly for encouraging me when I had no hope left. These are the few people, among others I may be neglecting, who were at times the sole reason I updated. Thank you guys!

.

.

If you still want to keep up with my works, I'd let you know that I've just started another book titled 'Rewrite the Stars'. It's a Sehun fan fiction, with a thrilling plot comprising the issues which K-Pop stars have to face in their confined dreadful life. It's very different from this book, especially the main character (She is Mirae's 180 degree opposite and I'm certain you will hate her! ;)

Anyhow, do check it out if you are interested :)

Until the end, We are one!
I'll be back in a week or two with the Epilogue. Until then and after that: Anneong! Happy New Year, my loves!
~J