Comfort

When they got back to the dorm, nobody saw y/n. Chan approached her room and listened to see if anyone was behind the closed door. He could hear little sobs and it broke his heart. The other boys gathered to listen for themselves and their faces all fell. Chan lightly knocked on the door and waited for a response. The muffled crying stoped and movement was heard from inside the room. Inside, y/n quickly whipped the tears from her eyes and took a deep breath. She went and opened the door to see all 8 of the boys looking at her.

"Hey, have you all eaten? I'll get your dinner started-"

She was interrupted by strong arms being wrapped around her. Chan hugged y/n closely to comfort her and soon all the boys wrapped their arms around her in one group hug. The safety of being in their arms made y/n stop holding back her tears and start crying again. When they pulled away, everyone looked so concerned.

"Y/n you don't have to make us dinner tonight.. Watch a movie with us, and we will order your favorite food." Chan suggested. Y/n nodded while wiping her eyes and they all made their way to the living room. Soon everyone was gathered around the tv, sitting on the floor and the couch. Y/n sat on the floor right in front of the middle of the couch. She had Felix layed across her lap and Jisung slumped onto one of her shoulders. Jeongin was laying not far from her on his stomach while staring at the TV screen. Seungmin and Hyunjin were seated on the couch behind her and mindlessly playing with her hair, braiding it and running their fingers through it. Everyone else was laid out on the couch. This kind of thing happened often, and it was a familiar comfort that made y/n feel better, even if just a little. She and the boys were extremely close as she had been working closely to them since before their debut. She thought of them like her brothers. They all watched the movie while waiting for their food to arrive, and y/n tried to forget about the days events. It wasn't as hard as she thought it would be to not think about it. She focused on the movie and her friends around her. She thoughtless ran her fingers through Felix's hair and leaned her head to rest on top of Jisung's. She felt so relaxed when she spent time with everyone. After a while they heard a knock at the door and Changbin went to answer it. He came back with bags of food and everyone sat up ready to eat. He started handing out peoples food and Felix passed y/n hers. Before he could pull his hand away she grabbed his wrist and looked at his knuckles. They were red and bloody.

"Felix?! What happened?" She questioned. Everyone stopped and looked over. No one wanted to be the ones to tell her that Felix punched her ex. "come on.. I'll clean it for you." Y/n said as she started to get up, but Felix grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down. "Your food will get cold if you leave now!"

"But your hand.."

"Just eat first and then I promise you can clean it."

Y/n was satisfied with that answer and sat down to eat. The atmosphere was tense as the group was reminded of the nights earlier events. Y/n didn't seem to notice and was just eating her food as fast as she could. Usually, she liked to savor her food as it was her favorite, but tonight she just wanted it gone so she could clean Felix's hand. She was worried it would get infected because he has left it alone for so long. Who knows what dirty things could have gotten into his wounds.

"Done!" She exclaimed while grabbing Felix's wrist. She lead him into her bathroom where she pulled her first aid kit.

"Let me see your hand."

Felix looked away as he gave his hand to y/n. He felt shy and venerable in the moment and didn't want her to see the blush creeping into his cheeks. Luckily, she was completely focused on cleaning the cuts with rubbing alcohol. The whole thing seemed a bit unnecessary to Felix. It was just a couple scratches. Why did she have to make such a fit over it? He looked up to see her working hard at making sure he was ok and could feel himself start to blush even more.

"So.." y/n said, breaking the silence between them. "Are you going to tell me what happened?"

"It's nothing."

"Did you.... punch someone?" Felix was silent when she asked that. He didn't want to admit to her that it was what happened. The last thing he wanted was for y/n to see him as a violent person.

"I know all of you were at the restaurant.. your disguises were so bad." She said with a chuckle. Despite the small laugh she let out, her eyes were sad and glossy.

"I'm sorry we followed you.. but I'm glad I did. He got what he deserved." Felix said. He stared down at the floor while he talked but his tone was firm.

"Thank you..."

After the brief exchange of words, y/n put away her first aid kit and hurried back to the living room with the others, Felix following closely behind. They had to finish the movie from before so they once again spread out in the living room. This time y/n layed across the couch and the boys sprawled out around her. As the movie continued, y/n's eyes felt heavy and soon she found herself drifting to sleep. Hyunjin gently placed a blanket over her while she slept peacefully for the rest of the movie.

The next morning, y/n woke up in her bed after sleeping well. After going through a breakup she expected to spend her night heartbroken and alone, but instead she didn't feel lonely in the slightest. She smiled to herself as she thought of the boys and how much they helped her. I'm going to have to thank them somehow... She then remembered how she had felt tired on the couch, and couldn't remember going to her room at all. She knew someone must've carried her to her bed but had no idea who. After thinking on it for a while she decided to get out of bed and start her day of endless chores and errands.