Games Pt. 2

Y/n and Jungkook walked back into the house, met with a frantic stylist. 

"Jungkook! Don't disappear so much I have to give you a touch up!" She said, quickly going over to the man and spraying hairspray in his bangs, brushing them back into the perfect place. Jungkook gave a smile and quickly apology, allowing the stylist to do her job.

Y/n chuckled before walking back to Stray Kids, finding them mostly just waiting for the others to be ready. 

"What did he say?" Felix asked immediately, clearly very curious.

"He said he'd play nice with you from now on, I hope you'll do the same." 

Felix thought about it but could tell there wouldn't be much use in fighting.

"Well I still think he owes me at least an apolo-" Felix's sentence was interrupted by Jungkook poking his head in.

"Hey Felix, can you come out for just a sec." 

Felix followed Jungkook out of the room. Once they reached a somewhat private hallway, Jungkook swiftly bowed and offered an apology.

"I'm sorry for what I did and for not apologizing earlier."

Felix stood in shock, unsure of what to do. Did I predict this... He's came as I was saying I wanted an apology.. Psychic? No way.. Felix shook his thoughts away and focused more on the situation at hand. He had no idea how to respond, this seemed to come out of no where and Felix was unprepared. With the older's genuine apology, Felix could feel the grudge he held dissipating. 

"Uhhh.. apology accepted."

"Great! But seriously, one more chance.. that's all you have and it's over for you."

"You'll be waiting for something that will never happen." Felix said with a smirk. Jungkook returned the sly smile and patted him on the back.

"Okay! Let's go win this game. I overheard the staff, the prize is first pick at the meal." Jungkook whispered and put a finger on his lips, signally for Felix to keep this new information hush hush. 

They walked back to join the others, and found them about to film. They quickly took their spots and waited for the staff to further explain the game. They were told that the team with the most words guessed would win and therefore receive a mystery prize. Jungkook and Felix looked at each other and smirked, feeling determined to win.

Each team went through the words, and the game was filled with friendly yelling and laughter. Some duos were getting passionate while others clearly took the game less seriously. They giggled and guessed the words, filming great content for the fans to see. 

When is was Felix and Jungkook's turn, they stepped up to the middle. Both made a show about being mentally connected, claiming they would get them all right. Hyunjin would write the words for Felix to speak out, and laughed at the the way the pair was behaving. 

"Bring it on Hyunjin, we are unstoppable." Felix said.

"Don't be scared to give him hard words, I'll guess them." Jungkook added on.

Hyunjin laughed hysterically, as did the other boys. The timer started and Hyunjin wrote whatever words he could think of. Felix and Jungkook struggled at first, causing members to laugh because of the big talk they presented themselves with. Once Jungkook guessed the first word, it seemed like the team was on a roll. They guessed follow up words quickly and the other members stopped laughing and looked on in shock. It seemed most held doubt they would do so well, and now they couldn't believe it. 

At the end of their turn Jungkook and Felix felt satisfied, giving confident looks to the camera. The high-fived dramatically and resumed their places with their groups. 

After every group had their turn, the winner was announced.

"The winner of this game is... Jungkook and Felix!"

The pair cheered and and rain towards each other, jumping up and down and hugging. They wore huge grins and waited with anticipation for the prize to be announced. As promised by Jungkook, they got first dibs during lunch. Upon hearing this the other members groaned, feeling the grief of missing out.

"YAH! Jungkook you knew didn't you?!" Jimin yelled out. Jungkook just laughed without saying anything, telling the others all they needed to know. Felix laughed and clapped hands, excited to eat a nice meal at no cost.

At lunch, Jungkook and Felix picked out the best meat for themselves and sat down excitedly to eat. Everyone gathered around the large table. The middle was filled with various dishes prepared by chefs, some clearly more expensive than others. The less pricey ones didn't lack quality either, and held the nostalgia of home cooking. Everyone's plate quickly filled, with Felix and Jungkook not holding back on their pickings. Despite this, they were still generous; Felix especially made sure his members got all the food they wanted.  He shared whenever he could tell they wanted some, leaving everyone feeling full and content.

While eating, casual conversation ensued. They laughed and talked like old friends. Y/n watched from behind the camera and smiled. She was truly glad to see the two most important groups of people in her life getting along so well. She listened in and laughed quietly at their jokes. She made eye contact with Yoongi and gave him a thumbs up, he ignored her and went back to eating his food. She knew her brother well enough to understand he wasn't being mean, and could tell he was pleased with how well everything was working out.

After eating, the two groups finished filming for the rest of the day. They played a couple more games and clearly had a lot of fun. Y/n was so relieved to see how well everything was going. Despite acting confident, she shared her own worries about the plan. 

After filming was done, each group bid their goodbyes and Stray Kids rode back to the dorm. They had two vans, and y/n was sitting in the front seat. Felix sat directly behind her, and the other seats were occupied by Changbin, Jeongin, and Jisung.

"I'm exhausted!" Jisung said, slouching as far as the seatbelt would allow. Felix leaned forward, playing with y/n's through the car headrest. He pulled a few stands through the gap of the head piece and backing, brushing it out with his fingers and twiddling.

"Y/n, you're friends are fun but also a handful.. So energetic." Said Jeongin.

"You guys are too! I bet they are saying the same thing." Y/n replied.

The girls phone dinged and when she looked she had a message from her brother.

I'm proud of you, glad it worked out.

Y/n smiled and quickly typed out a reply, feeling as though today couldn't have gone better.