Chapter 36

Nathan

I sat at the edge of my bed. I was listening to The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez.  I was fiddling with my fingers. I sigh. I got up. I walked around. I sat back on the bed and groaned.  I was so frustrated and angry with mysef and the world too. I groaned again.  I burried my face in my hands.

Knock, knock, knock

"COME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. I heard the door open and close. I didnt bother to look up to see who it was. I was tired and in this very moment I have no interest in seeing anyone. I heard light footsteps. The sounds got closer.

"Nathan"

I looked up immediately. Amy stood in front of me. She was wearing a tank top which had a moustache on it and a pair of boxer shorts. Her hair was tied up into a messy bun.  She looked adorable and beautiful at the same time. She smiled at me. I smiled at her back.

"Is it okay if I sit down beside you?" she asked.

"Yah of course." I said. She smile and sat down beside me. I moved a little so there would be some space between us. But to be truthful I wanted her to be in my arms. We sat there in complete silence. It was very akward. Photograph by Ed Sheeran was playing from my ipod.

"I broke up with Ryder" she said.

I smiled to myself. I ran a hand through my hair and sigh. I looked at her.

"Why?" I asked all of a sudden.She took a deep breath.

"I knew his true intentions."

"Are you okay.....about it?" I asked.

"Yah im fine. I mean he never meant that much to me....to be honest"

I mouthed ' Oh '. We again sat in complete silence.  Suddenly,  I felt her hand on my hand. I looked at her confused.She bit her lips and I sware to go I melted.

"Can I see your tattoo? " she asked softly. I knitted my eyebrows. How did she know? It must be one of the boys. I mentally groaned. I looked at her. Her eyes were literally pleading me. I sigh and nodded. I took off my shirt and threw it aside. I turned towards her as she did the same. She stared at my chest that written Amelia. She touched it. My body stiffened at bit but then I relaxed under her touch. I looked at her. I could she numerous emotions running in her eyes. She mouthed 'Amelia' as she trace each letter with her finger. We were just inches apart.

"Why?" she whispered and looked at me. Her hand was still on my chest and her other hands was on my thigh.

"I....ahhhh... this tattoo is.... a....." I shuttered.  She raised her eyebrows.

"It is a reminder of you. A reminder of what I lost. Some people they cut for example you. Some do it to realise anger, some do it as a reminder. It Is kinda like making a tattoo. . Yah, when they did the tattoo making thingi, it hurt. But what happened in my heart, well that hurt more.  So the tattoo is a reminder of what I did. And I regreted it. It also a reminder that... I dont want to love anyone. I only wanna love you." I paused. I took a deep breath. I took her hand and continued.

"I love you, Amy. I never loved anyone as much as I love you and what I did that day. Im sorry. I regretted it. I dont know why I was so stupid. It hurts seeing you everytime. It hurt seeing you with Ryder. Knowing that it should have been me holding your hand, it should have been me making you smile, It should have been me kissing you and hold you close to me every night. I caused you pain. I'll never forgive myself for that. Im sorry. Amelia Hallow Jackson, I love you. And I want you to know, that I will always love you, until I die. I dont deserve your forgiveness, I dont deserve your love. I was a jerk. Im sorry. Im really sorry."

She looked at me. Tear slipped from her eye.

"Why you making me feel Nathan this? Why? You stupid idiot. What you did to me, left a big scar on me.You know why. Because I love you. And now you say all these words.... it's killing me Nathan. You know why. Because I love you. I will always love you. From day one when we met until now. Im in love with you Nathan James Sykes. And I want you too know that. I love you. And I forgive you." She said.

I blinked a few times thinking it was dream or something.I looked back then looked at her. She smiled.

"I...... ahhh.....you..." I shuttered. She pushed me. Now she was on me and I was laying on my bed. Our lips were just inches apart.  I looked at her pink lips and then at her brown eyes. She leaned and so did. Then the space between us vanished as my lips met her lips.