Chapter 4

Nathan

I just saw Amy Jackson, my ex-girlfriend. I had cheated on her with Ashley Clearson. I was so stupid to do that. I always cared for Amy. I did love her. I always did. Until now , i want her in my arms. But i'm so stupid. I wish that day never happened in my entire life.

~~4 years ago~~

"What do you want from me?!?"

"I want you Nath..."

"But i don't want you Ashley! I never liked you. You are a spoil brat. You're just doing this so you can make Amy jealous but i will never except it!"

"Nath..." She said and push me towards the wall. She leaned on me.

" Amy is not as sexy.. gorgues as me. She's nothing. I can make your life better." She started unbuttoning her shirt.

" I.... ah-" Her lips crashed mine. It was passionate and sexy of course. I could'nt resist. She explored my mouth hungrily. So did i. Without even realize i open my shirt.

"That's what im talking about"

She pushed me towards the bed. From there my love for Amy dissapered.

After a few months, me and Ashley broke up. She said i was 'no fun anymore' And i went to visit Amy but her brother said she went somewhere so she can forget about me. That was the last thing i ever heard about her.

Bzzzzz....bzzzzzzz

My phone vibrated.I took out my phone. I got a message from Jay.

From: Jay

To: Nathan

Mate, where are you? Does it really take you 15 minutes just to buy Starbucks? We are infront of your house and i dont think Karen and Jess are at home.

I realize i was at the park.

What the hell am i doing here

I think when i was shocked after seeing Amy,my legs took me to the park. Well, my legs does miss this place.

From: Nathan

To: Jay

Sorry. Mom went to Manchester for a few days. Jess is in her friends house. Anyway i will be there in a bit.

I slid my phone into my pocket and walk to my house.