Chapter 35

Tom

From:Amy
To:Tom

Sure Tom! I'm on my way right now :)

I slid my phone in my pocket and looked at Ryder. Max stood beside me. "Look I have no time.Just spit what ever you want. Regina's waiting for me" Ryder said.

"Who's Regina? " Max asked.

"The chick I met at the club that day."

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"More like Sex Toy"

"And I thought I was worse" Max said. Ryder chuckled. I wanted to puched this wanker so bad right now. Plus with my anger issue and ADHD. I dont think I can wait any longer. I heard footstep outside the door. I grinned.  My plan was working.

"So what about Amy? I thought she was your sex toy" I asked raising my voice.

"How many times must I tell you, Amy is my fake girlfriend. I'm using her to irritated Nathan. Nothing is more fun than seeing your cousin angry. Plus I only slept with Amy once. I had to drug her.She ain't no fun." Ryder said.

"Mate, you know how much Amy means to Nathan. The boy has been regreting for cheating on her for years. He even swore he wont date anyone. He would only date Amy. Nathan even has a tattoo of Amy's name on his chest and he said he would never get a tattoo. Amy is his life. She is-" Max was cut of by Ryder's annoying voice.

"Which in everyway makes it better. I hurt her and the same time I will hurt Nathan too. Nathan was the reason why my father hates me and the reason why my mom ignores me a lot. I lack love because of him"

"Duhhh!! cause your spoil brat. Why wouldn't your parents hate you?" I asked.

"SHUT UP!" Ryder yelled. Me and Max laughed.

"Baby boy is getting angry"

"I WILL BREAK AMY AND I WILL CRUSH NATHAN. I WILL DESTROY NATHAN AND THEN I WILL DEAL WITH YOU BASTERDS LATER. NOW JUST PISS OFF!!! AND DONT YOU DARE RUIN MY PLAN OR I SWARE I WILL-"

The kitchen door swung open. Amy stood there with anger written on her face. Me and Max smiled.  Ryder looked like his saw a ghost. "What will you do to them Ryder? Huh?" Amy asked.

"Iiii...iiii..aahhh..iiii" Ryder shuttered.

"Get out. I dont wanna see your pathetic face anymore."

"Baby dont be like that.... I... they set me up... you know I love-" Ryder said while moving closer to Amy.

"Get the hell out Ryder. You are just a coward who has no life."

"Baby...I love you"

Amy slapped Ryder. Me and Max grinned and stood beside Amy. Ryder looked shocked.

"You heard her. Get out" Max said.

Ryder looked at Amy, then at Max then at me. He walked away. Me and Max cheered and high fived.

Amy raised an eyebrow and looked at us. "I call you down because of this. It's time you know who Zachariah Ryder actually is." I said.

Amy ran her hand through her hair.

"And because....." Max said and looked at me.

"Because?" Amy asked.

" We want you to be with Nathan" Max said finally.

"Guys..."

"Please!!!!!!He very sad. We want cheerful Nathan back. He wont stop talking about you. Now days he gets drunk... a lot and he is Nathan. He drinks once in a blue moon.Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I begged.

She sigh and said "I'll think about it" Then she walked away.

"Well that worked perfectly didn't it" Max said.

"Shut up George" I said.