Chapter 25

Nathan

"So you both are a thing?" I asked as soon as she passed me.

"Yes." she said and walked away.

I close my eyes and clenched my fist.I punched the wall. I groaned. Im so stupid for letting her go.

"Mate?You okay?"

I turned around and faced Siva. "Yah..i'm just....i'm okay. Ugghh.. i've gotta go out. I will be back later. Can you please take care of the house whilst i'm gone?" i asked.

"Yah of course mate." he said. I smiled at him. I took out my phone and walked towards the stairs. I saw Amy standing there. I walke down and went towards the door. I can feel her gaze on me. I ignored it and open the door.

I lock the door and got in my car. I start my car and drove to the place where i will feel better. After a few minutes, i reached the hill where i always go. I sat there. I thought about the wonderful times me and Amy had but i had to screw it up. I groaned. "Nathan?" i heard a female voice. I turned around and saw Charlotte, Amy's bestfriend. She came and sat beside me but not to close. She was still wearing the dress from yesterday. "Sorry for being harsh to you. I saw what happen when Amy said she was dating Ryder to you and then when you punched the wall. Can i asked you a question" she said. "Sure" i said without looking at her.

"Do you regret what you did to Amy?"

I sigh.I looked at her and said "Yes. I regret it so much"

"You know when you broke up with her, she did'nt eat to much and she...ahh.."

"She what?"

"She cuts. You know taking a knife and cutting her hand"

I froze. "Oh my god....what i've done?" i murmered.

"Yah and it tooks days for her to stop.But im still worried for her. I know you changed Nathan.You're not like before but... i just don't think Amy is ready to forgive you but i still know that she has feelings for you"

"She does?"

"Yup you can tell by the way she looks at you.Anyway i've gotta go"

"Bye" i said.

"Bye" she said and walked away. I lay down on the grass. I groaned.

I cant't believe Amy did that. Now i feel more guilty.

I lay down there for a few minutes. Then i got up and walked to my car. I started the engine and drove to my house.