Chapter 13

Nathan

To my suprise the party started way much earlier than it was supposed to. I wore a "Game Over" t-shrits,jeans and a black beanie. I could here Timber which was  sang by Pitbull feat Kesha from downstairs. It was extremely loud. I was sitting in my room drinking Coca-cola when suddenly i heard a knock. I opened it and it was Jess.

"Hey why are'nt you down? The lads are having a good time ya know" she said loudly

"I'll be down in a short while-"

"Mom is here"

I looked at her in suprise.

"Really?!?!?" i asked.

"Yes!" she replied.

Without wasting time i ran down. The hall was full with people. I spotted my mom and ran to her. I hugged from the back.

"Jesus! who's that?!?!" she exlaimed.

I laughing and faced her.

"It's me Mom!" i said in a babies voice.

"Oh Nathan you scared me. Anyway how are you?"

"Im great mom. You?

"Im okay. I saw the other lads here and they saidthey are staying here. Is that true?"

"Yes mom. It's okay with you right?."

"Of course i -"

"Nathan! Yo whats up brother" i heard a fimiliar voice from the back. I turned and i was Ryder, my cousin.

"Heyyy! Never thought i'll see you here"

"Well you thought wrong"

We hugged.

"Bye boys, see you later" my mom said and went

"Where is Michelle?" i asked.

Michell is Ryder's sister which is also my counsin

"She is waiting for her friends. You know your ex and her bestfriend."

"Yahhhh..." i said while looking down.

"Anyway ive gotta go. A lot of girls wanna hang out with me man. See yah!" he said and left.

Ryder was the hottest boy in his highschool. He went to the same highschool as Jess . He has dated a thousand girls. So tonight people are dying for him.

I walked over the couch to find Siva watching Starwars with Naresha. I sat beside Siva.

"Hey mate" he said.

" Hey... Where is Brad,Connor,George and Jaymi?" i asked

"They couldnt make it and we are not performing cause Tom wants to unlease his DJ skills.Thats what  he said"

"Oh....." i said softly and continue drinking.