Chapter 34

Amy

---------------------------------- 3 days-------------------------------------

I lay down on the bed. I was listening to This Love by Taylor Swift. I thought about what happen three day ago. I kissed Nathan. I could'nt believe it. He looked so broken when he asked me why I still had his chain. I being the dumbo I am kissed him thinking everything would be better. Now all that's running in my mind is me and him kissing. Ryder on the other hand is just pissing me off. He is so possessive if someone guy even looks at me and he is always getting drunk and sleeping with random people. On second he says he loves me the other second he ignores me. It is getting irritating.  I sigh and got up. Now I was listening to Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift. I stood in front of the mirror. My hair was tied up into a messy bun. I was wearing a tank top which had a picture of a moustache on it and a pair of shorts. I sigh. My phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket.

From: Tom
To: Amy

Hey Ams! Can you like come downstairs now . Go to the kitchen. We need to talk. XD

I ran my hand through my hair and sigh. I texted back.

From:Amy
To:Tom

Sure Tom! I'm on my way right now :)

I slid my phone in my pocket. I switched off the lights and walked downstairs. I walked towards the kitchen but stop when I heard voices. It sounded like Tom, Max and Ryder's voice.  The door was closed. They were arguing about something. I lean and try to hear properly.