Chapter 16

Amy

I walked to the kitchen. Charlotte came a few minutes later. She looked angry.

"What happen?"i asked.

"Nothing babe. Anyway i thought you said you wanna take a drink.Why are we at the kitchen?"

I stood still. Ryder was at the door, looking at me. I looked down immediatly. I kick Charlotte's leg.

"Ouch!What was that for!" she said loudly.

"Turn around" i whispered.

She looked at me confusingly and turn. Then she looked back at me,her eyes wide.

"He is looking at you!" she whispered.

"I know!!!" i replied.

"Go talk to him. Come on girl. He is the hottess guy in the school.People are dying for him. Do you know how lucky up are!"

"I know but-"

"Hey gurls..." Ryder came. He was still looking at me.

"I... ahh... ahhh...hai" i said avoiding eye contact.

"Charlotte can you give us some privacy?" he said whilst still looking at me.

Charlotte looked at him and then at me and said "Yah... sure. Umm.. Ams see you later!". I pulled her dress. She winked at me and ran.

"Ams... nice name"Ryder said while walking towards me. I walked backwards.

"Yah...." i said.

I hit the wall. He moved closer and placed his left hand above my head. He brushed my cheeks. I flinced.

"Shhh.... calm down. Im not gonna hurt you." he said softly.

He lips brushed my cheeks. I could'nt help but smile. "I've got a suprise for you during spin the bottle" he whispered. He held my waist. He kissed my cheeks. Then he moved backwards. He winked at me and went leaving me speechless.