Chapter 3

Amy

There was a hundred things running in my head.

Shit it is him,

should i stare at this jerk which i still love,

NATHAN JAMES SYKES ,

do i look good,

ughhhh i should have washed my hair,

Why baby chickens are called chicks ,

Why does Miley Cyrus twerk all the time

But the most was GHAD! HE LOOKS SO HOT! DAYUM ! SOMEBODY SHOOT ME NOW!!!

"Amy..." he gasped.Only god knows how desprate i was for that voice. His accent. The way his toungue rolled when he says my name. I snap out of my gaze and screamed "CAPPUCINO!!".After a short while someone answered back "GOT IT!!!"I tried to avoid eye contact with him but it soooooo hard not resits that peircing eyes.

"Amy you look beautiful.The last time i saw you..well you were a little chubby and your hair was short, straight and black now well you're much more slimer, your hair is long,wavy and brown and since when you wore make up. God Amy you gorgeus!" he said with suprised reation.

I gather up all my confidence and courage and said " I changed a lot since you abandon me and my hair is naturally wavy and brown. I dyed and straighten my hair before but i dont think you ever realize it cause you.. never loved me" i said.

"Amy.. i..." he said

"here is your Cappucino" i said and gave him his Cappucino.

He gave the right amount of money. I took it and ran to the woman restroom.

I locked myself in and started crying. This is official the worst day of my life. Seeing him makes me feel like i wanna break down. I took out a knife from my pocket. I looked at my hand, the scars are still there. After Nath and i broke up i keep on cutting my hand. I could'nt stop. Everytime i hear his name i cut. I had to live in a consuler's house for two months so i will stop.

No.

I told myself.I can't do this. Im strong. I will not harm myself because of him. People said he has change and i will believe that. He backs from his world tour and now he is having his break. He is back in Gloucester. He is back in my life.

My phone vibrated. I took it out. Ive got a message.

From : Charlotte

To : Amy

Heyyy! Where the hell are you? The customers are getting angry. Come now. Dude!!!!

I stood up. I wiped my tears and replied.

From : Amy

To : Charlotte

Sorry. Im coming.I went to the restroom.

I slid my phone in and went to continue my job.