Chapter 8

Amy

I ran out of the house and stood at Jess's car.I started sobbing. I did'nt know why. I did'nt even care that i was hurt. After seeing Nathan and the boys, i felt like someone just stabed me.

" Hey get in the car!" Jess said as she made her way to the car. I wiped my tears and went in the car.Jess was having trouble starting the car."Ummm...Jess is everything okay?"

"Yah i got this"

I looked at the house. Then i realize Siva was staring at me from a window. He smiled at me. To my suprise i smiled back. Before, when i was sad, Siva always knew how to make me feel better. Then, the engine started." Okay. Next stop your house." Jess said. I looked at Siva. He waved at me. I smiled at him.Then me and Jess left the house. After a few minutes, we reached my house. Jess got out and then help me to get out.

"I can walk you know."

"I know. Im trying to be a goodfriend"

"Well, you are. Thanks Jess."

"Your welcome. You looked... scared there. Are you okay?"

"Im okay.Just after seeing Nath and the boys i ah...."

"It is okay i get it.You're coming tommorow right?"

"Yah of course."

"Great. Well have to go.Bye"

"Bye"

She walked to her car. She got in,start the car and left. I looked at my watch it was 7.17 p.m.

Shit.

Hunter would be worried. I ran to my house and open the front door. As soon as i came in, i saw Hunter and that girl...what was her name...ahhh Diana kissing.I cleared my throat. They stoped kissing. Hunter looked shocked and said "Uggghh..Amy...ahhh.. hai". I smiled.

"Oh my god, Amy dear you have a bandage on your head.What happen?" Diana said while walking to me. She then touched my bandage."Amy..what.."Hunter said and then her ran to me. He hold my shoulder.

"What happen?"

"I.... ugghhh.. fell down from my bike" i lied.

"God, Amy your so clumsy" he said whislt hugging me. Hunter was very protective of me. Even a single scrath on me, he would be more worried than me. I let go of him.

"Ummm... it's okay. Can i ughh.. go to my room"

"Of course!" he said.

"Do you want anything love" Diana asked me.

"No thanks."

"Okay. If you want anything tell me okay." she said while rubbing my arms. I think im starting to like Diana. "Umm.. Amy" Hunter said.

"Yeah?"

"Diana is gonna stay here for a few days. Is it okay with you?"

"Of course! Im actually happy to be honest."

"YES!!!" he screamed. Then he carried me and swing me around. "Hunter! Put me down!" i said. "Okay!"

He put me down. We all started laughing.

"Anyway i'll go to my room and Diana im glad you get to stay with us"

Diana hugged me. Then, i went to my room. I stand infront of my mirror. Well, i got a bandage on my head.It was'nt that bad. I took my towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower.