Chapter 10

Amy

My milkshake brings all the boys in the park and they're like it's better than yours damn right.

I woke up. I took my phone. I got a phone called.Don't ask my ringtone rocks. Anyway it was Hunter that called.

"Hello?"

"Goodmorning Amy!!"

"We live in the same house why did you call me?"

"I was thinking to take Diana to Starbucks. You want anything?"

"Nah im good"

"You're sure?"

"Yah im sure."

"And then later we are gonna watch a movie. Is it okay with you?"

"Im fine. Go ahead. Have fun."

"God i love you. Okay bye babygirl"

"Bubye.... crazypants..."

"Creative. Hahahaha anyway bye"

"Bye"

He ended the call. I look at the clock. It was 8.04 a.m. I got up and went to take my bath.After a few minutes i got out. I wash my hair today. I wore a sleeveless shirt, short pants and then i tied my hair into a messy bun. Then i took my specs and went to the kitchen. I dont have any eye problem. I just love wearing specs. I made myself cuppa. Then i took a random novel which was The Fault In Our Stars written by John Green. I've read the book a million times but could'nt get enough. Just so you know im a bookworm. I have a huge table filled with novels. Yah im a nerd but i dont care. Nerds are awesome. Team Nerd!!!!.

Knock!Knock!

I heard a knock on the door.

Who could that be?

I got up and walked to the door. I opened the door. "Hey!"It was Jay.

"Hiiii...."

"Can i come in?" he asked while smiling. I gotta admit he looked adorable.

"Ummm...ughhh.. Yah sure. Come in"

"Thanks" he said whilst walking in. He sat on the couch. I close the door.

"I...ugghh.... ummm.... do you want anything to drink"

He started to laugh. I smiled.

"What's so funny!" i ask

"Im your friend not the headmaster from your school!Calm down!" he said.I laughed."Soooo...are you gonna stand there or come sit beside me". I looked at him. He patted the seat beside him. I smiled and walk to the couch. Then i sat beside him."Sooooooooooooo..." i said.

"Soooooo.."he said.

"Don't copy me bird!" i said.

He laughed. "Sorry.."He held my hand.

"I miss this. I missed how we were extremely close. I always looked at you like you're my sister.Remember that one time when we filled a drawer full of skittles and wasted a lot of money"

"Oh my god i remember that! and oooooo! and that one time when you and Max were doing an impression about the grass and the dry soil and Max dared meet to eat the soil! God!! i coughed like hell and all you guys do was laugh!"

"And remember the time when i like to do this..." he started tickling me.

"Jay! Jay stop! Jay" i said while holding his hands. "Okay,okay i will stop... for now"

"Jay...." i said.

He held my hand.I looked at him.

"I know what Nathan did to you. To be honest i did'nt even think that Nathan would do something like that. I was so shocked. Not only me Max, Siva and Tom too. But i know Nathan loves you. Before he wont stop talking about you. When you guys break up,Nath was dating Ashley but the way he looks at her is not true love. The way he looks at you is true love.Then Nath and Ashley broke up. After a few days later, Nath realize what he did to you was extremely wrong. He went to your house to meet you but your brother told you went somewhere to forget Nathan. Nathan regret what he did to you. Yesterday, he was so desprate to hug you. Your head....resting on his chest. " he said.

I started sobbing. I put face in my palms. Jay put one arm around me. "Hey...shhhh... it's okay"

I hugged him and started sobbing on his shirt.

"I just wanna tell you that Nathan still loves you. He always did. But please don't cry. Im not good at comforting people.".

I got of him. I wipe my tears. "Thanks Jay."

He smiled. Again, he looks so adorable. Then, Jay's phone started to vibrate. He took his phone out. Someone was calling him. He got up and walk to the corner. After sometime he came back.

"Hey i've gotta go home. The boys need me there."I got up and we both walked to the front door. I opened the door.

"Thanks Jay."i said

"Your welcome. Bye Amy"

"Bye" i said.

Jay went and i close the door. I took a deep breath and went to the kitchen.

I just wanna tell you that Nathan still loves you

I remember what Jay said. I did'nt want to think about that so i continued reading.