Chapter 11

Amy

I was reading when suddenly...

"AMY OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW! AMY! AMY OPEN THE DOOR! AMELIA HALLOW JACKSON OPEN THE DOOR NOW BEFORE I BREAK IT! AMY!!!"

I ran to the door. I open the door and it was Charlotte.She push me in and close the door. Than she drag me to my room. She locked the room and stared at me angrily.

"What?!?!?! Why did you drag me in my room"

"YOU GOT HURT. YOU MET IN AN ACCIDENT. YOU DID'NT FELL DOWN FROM YOUR BIKE, YOU GOT HIT BY A CAR. MAYBE YOU CAN LIE TO YOUR BROTHER BUT YOU CAN NEVER LIE TO ME!"

"How did you know?" i said softly.

"Me and Jess went shopping. I wanted to call you but Jess said you were injured. She told me everything. Later, i got a text from your brother and he said you fell down. WHY DID YOU LIE?!?!"

"Because....."

"BECAUSE?!?!"

"The person who hit me was Jay Mcguiness. He's from The Wanted. Before he was my best friend. If i tell my brother well..... my brother will whack the shit out of Jay"

"So you protected him after what he had-"

"HE IS NOT LIKE NATH!HE IS DIFFERENT! HE DID NOTHING TO ME! GOD CHARLOTTE NOT ALL OF NATHAN FRIENDS ARE BAD!"i screamed. I sat on the edge of my bed. Charlotte was just looking at me."Hey... im sorry it is just.... i was worried for you. Your my best friend and after what you gone through i wanted to be the bestest friend you have i did'nt mean to-" before she could finish he sentence, i walk towards her and hugged her.

"Charlotte you are the bestest friend i ever had in my whole life. I don't know what would i do without you. Thanks Chars". she hugged me tighter. "Amy... can i ask you something?". We stopped hugging. I looked at her.

"Do you  really wanna go Jess's party?" i nod.

"Well then okay. I have to go. I'll pick you up at 7 okay?"

"Kay". We walked down. She went out of the house. I looked at the big clock on the wall. 5.34 p.m.

I went to my room. I took my towel and went to take my bath.