Chapter 32

Nathan

Everyone was dancing on the dance floor well except me I just stood in the corner beside the bar drinking coke. It seems the party was in a club instead of a house. Max was dancing with some random girl. Siva and Tom were dancing to each other. Charlotte was dancing with Jay. Amy was kising Ryder but the way I see it Ryder was just sucking her face. I sigh. "Hey sexy..." I heard a squeaky voice behind me. I turned around to find a blonde girl. She was wearing a crop top but it showed her cleavage and a short skirt. I knew it was a slut so I turned back around. Then I felt arms on my chest. "What do you want?" I snapped. She let go of me and stood in front of me. " I want you" she said. I smirk and said "Oh really cause I don't want you but it seems the floor wants you so why not you just suck and lick the floor" She looked taken back. I bet she never met anyone who ever rejected her. She leaned and whispered at my ear. "But I really really want you" I pushed her off me gently. "But I don't want you so just go away" I said. She sigh and said "Oh come on we can have so much fun together. Come on it will-"

"He said no so just leave would you" I heard a voice behind the slut. I moved a bit and saw it was Amy. The slut rolled her eyes and walked away. I looked at Amy.God she was so beautiful."Thanks" I said. She smiled. "So why aren't you dancing?" she asked.

"I don't feel like dancing.What about you?Where is..uhhh..Ryder?"

"I don't know. He said he had to go somewhere.So I came here"

I mouthed 'Oh'. I order coke. After a few minutes the bartender gave me the coke. I handed it to Amy. She smiled at me and took it. "Can we stand somewhere else where there is less people?" she asked. "Yah sure.Come on" We walked to the corner of the club. We had to push alot of sweaty bodies and the smell of alcohol was strong. Amy held my hand while we walked to the crowd. I smiled to myself.We reached the place. There were a lot of people making out here. Guys looked at Amy with lust filled in their eyes making me angry. I glared at them. Amy's grip tighten. "Why don't we just wait outside?" I asked. She nodded. We went outside and sat at a bench near by.

"Soooooooo..." Amy said.

"Sooooooooo...." I said back.

"This is akward"

I laughed. Then I remember my conversation with Charlotte.

"Do you regret what you did to Amy?"

I sigh.I looked at her and said "Yes. I regret it so much"

"You know when you broke up with her, she did'nt eat to much and she...ahh.."

"She what?"

"She cuts. You know taking a knife and cutting her hand"

I froze. "Oh my god....what i've done?" i murmered.

I looked at Amy. She was staring in front of her. She was staring at the fountain In front of her. I took her right hand. She flinched but then she relaxed. There were a lot of lines on her wrist. Scars. "Nathan I-" she was about to say somthing but I cut her off.

"You did this because of me right"

"Nathan look-"

"Answer me" I said angrily. She sigh.

"Yes"

As soon as she said that I got up and walked away. I could here Amy calling me from the back but I ignored it. I was so angry at myself. For what I did. For being a jerk.

Suddenly, something yanked me and I came face to face with a tired looking Amy. She was breathing heavily.Both of her hands were on my shoulder. "What the hell?" she gasped. We are the side walk. Beside us was a road. "Amy go back to the club. iiii.. I need to go somewhere please" I said.

"No! I'm not leaving you here. Forget whatever I said. Yes I did cut my hand but I stopped. I have changed. Im not a weak girl anymore and I do not self harm anymore. So let's just forget about everything and go back okay." she said.

I looked at her and sigh. "Please" she said. I nodded. She smiled at me and let go of my shoulders. I looked behind her and saw a guy on a motorcycle speeding. Without realizing I pulled Amy towards me and walked backwards. My arms were around her and her hands were on my chest. "Oh my god I could have died" she exclaimed. I laughed. She raised her eyebrow and thanked me. "No problem" I said back. I let her go but then our chains got tangled together. I realised that the chain she was wearing was the chain I gave her years ago when we were dating. "Shit" she murmered.  I tried to untangled it but it didnt work. Our faces was just inches apart. "Here let me do it" she said. I held her waist to keep her stable. She smiled at me. I smiled back. After a few minutes of trying,the chains were untangled. "That's the chain I gave you" I blurted out. I still held her waist and here hands were on my chest. Our faces was so closed. I could feel her warmth breath. "Yah it is" she said. I looked at her piercing brown eyes. "Why?" I whispered. Then she did the one thing that I never think she would do but also the one thing I been dying to do with her when I saw her again. She kissed me. I stood still because I was shock but then I kissed her back. My grip tighten at her waist and her hands were tangled in my hair. I miss this. Miss this so much. I miss her delicate lips on mine. Our lips were moving in sync and I swear I felt dizzy. Suddenly I felt her body stiffen and then she pushed me back gently. "This is wrong Nathan. No this is wrong. I'm so sorry" she said and ran back into the club leaving me standing in shock.