Ch. 12 (PG-13, S, D): Love's Joys and Complications

"Lost & Found" (Revised), Ch.  12 (PG-13, S, D):  Love's Joys and Complications,  November 15, 2014 Gratiana Lovelace

(An original fiction copyrighted by Gratiana Lovelace;  all rights reserved)
[(1) top right, story logo] 

[I will illustrate my story using my dream cast of --Richard Armitage for Matthew Drake, Kate Beckinsale for Jocelyn Burrows, Brenda Blethyn for Aunt Madge, Michael Crawford for Michael Ferguson, Gina McKee for Marcia Glass, James Frain for Vicar Nelson Marshall, and others.] 

Author's Mature Content Note:  "Lost & Found" is love story with mature themes (D for drama and S for sensuality) of love and relationships.  Most chapters will be PG or PG-13. However, if you are unable or unwilling to attend a movie with the ratings I provide, then please do not read that chapter.  This is my disclaimer.

Recap from the previous installment:   Matthew and Jocelyn's  Tuesday evening in her hotel mini-suite evolves from their slumbering to their making love with each other.  Jocie tries to delay their inevitably giving into their loving hearts due to Matthew's recovering health.  But Matthew loves her and he seeks her love.   And Jocelyn joyfully follows her heart. 

Matthew and Jocelyn have shared their love with each other this night.  And there is no going back--only moving forward.  But what is a turning point for Jocelyn's and Matthew's loving relationship, will prove to have unforeseen consequences that neither of them will want to face.

"Lost and Found", Chapter 12 (PG-13, S, D):  Love's Joys and Complications

Matthew and Jocelyn sleep blissfully in each others' loving arms for not quite two hours.  Then around 6:30pm later Tuesday, but still early evening, they awaken and gaze at each other lovingly.  Their small smiles betraying their new awareness of each other as tender lovers.  And they feel so right together as a couple--and as lovers. 

But then, Jocelyn thinks about Matthew's health and she feels uncertain about their deepening their relationship by their making love a little while ago.  So she caringly asks him with her hand caressing his face.

Jocelyn:  "Matthew, are you alright?"  Jocelyn gazes hopefully into Matthew's eyes as she lightly caresses his muscular bare shoulders.

Matthew:  "Very."   Matthew smiles.  Then his hand now caresses her face and then he kisses her lips again.  "You are very beautiful, Jocelyn--and you are a beautiful person as well.  I love you very much."  Matthew's intense loving gaze bearing testimony to his feelings [(2) right].  

Jocelyn:  "Thank you Matthew, you're quite handsome yourself.   And you possess an inner strength and calm that I am drawn to."  Then caressing his face again she answers his loving tenderness to her.  "And I love you so."

Matthew and Jocelyn kiss for several moments.  Then each of them visits the bathroom to freshen up--with Jocelyn [(3) right], shyly slipping on her long comfy blouse over her upper body for some modesty.  And they return to bed almost naked--this time sliding into bed between the sheets.

Matthew feels truly alive for the first time in a long while.  Jocelyn's tender caring ways, her encouragement and support, and their love making has helped him banish his own self doubts.  Though very sober, Matthew feels almost an intoxicating rush of hopefulness and joy.  Wanting to make love with Jocelyn again, Matthew pulls her closer to him and he kisses her lips and says mischievously  

Matthew:  "It's not quite 7:00pm. What shall we do with ourselves all evening?"  A wicked smile begins to curl up at the corners of his mouth.

Jocelyn:  "Matthew, that almost sounds like you're teasing."  She replies in bashful amusement.