Harry, and Louis, and Landon OH MY!

Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Blair, Harry, and I all climbed into the limo along with Tom.

"Okay boys....and girl....s" said Tom, "We're going to Amsterdam tomorrow, so I want you back to go back to the hotel and don't do anything stupid okay?"

"When have I ever done anything stupid?" said Louis. Blair lightly slapped his cheek.

My phone dinged with a Facebook alert. I pulled it out and unlocked it

ELLE: "What is it?"

Elle had answered to my message! GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH!

I quickly typed a reply

ME: "I...I think I might've almost kissed Harry"

ELLE: "O.O"

ME: "ELLE!"

ELLE: "Sorry! Seriously why though? What got into you!"

ME: "Well, maybe it was more like he tried to kiss me..."

ELLE: "Well did you want him to?"

ME: "I don't know..."

ELLE: "KAT! Did you want him to?"

ME: "Maybe a little bit..."

ELLE: "KAT!"

ME: "ELLE!"

ELLE:" ._."

ME: "fine, I'll work it out"

ELLE: "Just tell him you dork!"

ME: "You know I can't do that"

ELLE: "Just talk to him!

"Who are you talking to?" asked Harry leaning over to read my screen, but I closed the app before he could.

"No one, I was Facebooking," I said quickly.

"Okay," said Harry. We pulled up to the hotel. The front doors were engulfed in a sea of teenage girls. The boys, Blair, and I all piled out of the limo. There were people on every side of me. I felt my breathing quicken, I tried to hide it by holding my breath, but that caused problems because, children, you need oxygen to live. I started getting dizzy and weak at the knees. I started breathing again, but my breaths kept getting quicker and quicker. Luckily Harry realized what was going on.

"Are you okay?" he asked me, looking my straight in the eyes. I shook my head, I couldn't breathe, I was inhaleing but no oxygen was coming in. Harry wrapped his hand around my waist and held me close to him, "Shh," he whispered, "Take slow breaths, we're almost there,". I tried my best to breathe slowly, but it felt like eternity before we got to the front doors of the hotel. We finally got in and I let out a sigh if relief. "You okay?" asked Harry.

"Yeah," I said giving him a weak smile. Everyone else was already headed off to the elevator, leaving Harry and and I alone at the doors.

"Good," he said, then caught me off guard by kissing my forehead lightly, then running off to catch up with everyone else, and I followed. Harry just made it even harder for me to breathe.

"I'm hungry," said Niall when I caught up with the group waiting at the elevator.

"We can order room service when we get to the room," said Blair.

"Yay food!" said Niall. The elevator "dinged" and we all got on, and rode up to the boys' room.

"I'm going to go get changed," I announced.

"Do you want us to order you anything from room service?" asked Harry.

"Chips," I said, having to catch myself after almost saying "French fries". I've lived in America too long, "And a piece of chocolate cake," I added.