Whipped Cream...and I Know it!

A/N: do you guys like the new cover??? Okay, on to the story :)

"What the hell, Kat?" hissed Louis when we were out of hearing distance from everyone else.

"Wow, Louis, what a great way to start a conversation," I said sarcasticly.

"Kat, what happened to working things out with Harry?"

"I did work things out with Harry," I replied.

"But you didn't tell him...I mean, I thought you'd tell him about how.."

"I already told you!" I groaned, "I don't want to tell him!"

"You have to tell him!" he said.

"Why, I don't see any good reason to tell him, things are going fine," I said matter-of-factly.

"I wish I could tell you, I really do, but just trust me on this. He needs to know," said Louis.

I sighed, "I'll think about it,"

"Okay, let's go back and talk to the others," he started to turn around, but I grabbed his arm.

"What are we going to tell them we were talking about?"

"Oh, I can just tell them we had to have a serious conversation on your opinions about carrots. If you didn't like them, I might've had to kick you out of the group," he smiled.

This boy is bloody brilliant.

"ZAYN!" yelled Louis running back to everyone else and jumping into the dark-haired boys' arms. I laughed and hurried to catch up with them. We picked up our luggage. The boys took a few pictures with fans on the way out. We all crammed into a taxi.

"I GET FRONT!" yelled Niall running and jumping into the passenger seat. I followed after everyone else into the back seat. Then, I realized, the car only had five more seats. Three n the back, two in the middle. All of which were occupied.

"Um," I said awkwardly as I climbed into the car.

"I've got you covered," said Harry with a small smile. He reached his arms around my waist, and pulled me down onto his lap. Before I could say or do anything, he wrapped the seat-belt over the both of us and buckled it not the side. He then returned his hands to my waist.

I didn't know what to say, I simply let out a small giggle. I felt like I should get up, but the thing was, I didn't want to. It was almost like something inside of me liked being on Harry's lap with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. Stop! I was letting my mind wander too far. My face turned red, m heart was beating quickly.

What was happening to me?

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

"Are you doing okay?" we're the first words I heard out of my best friends mouth when I walked into school.

I rolled my eyes and wrote "yeah, I'm fine," on my whiteboard.

"Kat!" I heard a familiar voice from across the hallway. It was Alice, she scurried over at record pace. As soon as she reached me she engulfed me in a huge hug. "I heard about Ryan, and it's for the better, he's a douche, and you deserve a much hotter, and sweeter guy than him,"

A small smile crossed my face. That was what I needed to hear, Alice always had the right things to say.

"That is why we're having a girls night this Friday!" she added.

I frowned and scribbled on my whiteboard. "That's my doctor's appointment"

"Well, then we can make it this Saturday, maybe you'll be off of vocal rest by then!"