Fall For You

"It's alright, I'm leaving," said Landon as he got up from the couch.

"Do you need a ride?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine,"

"Well is your eye alright?"

"Kat, you don't have to keep pretending that you care," he said, "I saw Harry leaving your room. I don't know what's going on with the two of you, but I sure as hell don't want to be a part of it,"

"Landon can we just..." I started.

"Tell me there's nothing between you and Harry," he said finally looking at me in the eyes.

"I..."

"Tell me there's nothing between you and Harry, or I'm gone," he said.

I kept my eyes glued to the floor. "I can't,". I heard steps and the slamming of the hotel door.

Without looking up, I made my way to Harry's room. I knocked.

Nothing.

"Haz?" I said quietly.

Nothing.

"Harry, please," I pleaded.

Nothing.

"Harry, you asshole, talk to me," I smacked my hand on the door.

"Go away," he said.

"Twix," I whispered.

"Kat, I told you to go away," he said again. I could tell he was right against the door.

I rested my forehead against the door, "Can't we just talk?"

"So you can tell some more lies? Thanks, I'll pass," he said.

"Harry," I said.

"Shut up, Kat," he growled.

"Harry, can't you just..."

"Kat! I said shut the hell up!" he said, sounding even harsher than before.

"Why are you being like this?" I asked softly.

The door came flying open. He could've at least bothered to put a shirt on. "Why can't you just leave me alone?"

"I...just...I," I stuttered.

"Yeah, so go," he said. I noticed his eyes were a little red and puffy.

"I can't," I sighed I reached out my hand and pulled his head towards me pressing my lips against his. His hands raced lightly along my hips before pushing me away, almost reluctantly.

"No, Kat," he said. I bit my lip, and walked towards Louis' room. Tears filled my eyes threatening to fall.

"Lou," I said hitting his door lightly.

He opened the door, "Come here," he said giving me a big hug. I sniffled against his shoulder. "Woud now be a bad time to say I told you so?" he asked.

"Yes Louis, right now is a completely inappropriate time to say I told you so," I sniffled.

"Kat, why didn't you just tell him go begin with," he asked softly. I don't want to answer. I can't. Louis sighed, "It's because you're in love with him isn't it,".

I sobbed softly and nodded. How could this have happened. My life is not suposed to be like this. I'm not suposed to fall for my best friend, but I did. I love Harry, but that doesn't even matter. I've fallen. I've fallen hard.

What am I going to do?

~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

"Hey beautiful," said Harry giving me a big hug in the hallway.