Tell No One But Kevin!

"Great job Kat!" said Liam as the boys exited stage after their final song, What Makes You Beautiful.

"Same to you guys!" I smiled, "I like you guys much better live than on the radio,"

"I don't know about you," said Blair, "But I'm knackered, let's head back to the hotel, Kat, you can just stay with me, you're supposed to be in the room next door, but I'd rather have you around,"

"Same," I smiled.

"Kat's first day on tour, and she's already made a new friend!" laughed Louis.

"Don't push it, carrot boy," said Blair.

"Blair and Lou are crazy bout each other, but neither one will admit it," whispered Harry into my ear, filling me in.

I giggled, "Yeah, I kinda already figured that out,"

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I trust that you all finished the last chapter of Animal Farm last night," said my English teacher, Mrs. Shellford, "So why don't we break up into groups, and discuss it,"

I glanced around to see who all of my friends could be in my group, Alice, Renee, Harry, Ryan, and Jullianne were all in this class. Unfortunately so was Izzi, ever since Harry broke up with her, my neighbor has detested me, and I couldn't be in a group with both Harry and Alice because Alice still hadn't forgiven him.

"These will also be your groups for the upcoming project we will be working on for the next two weeks," added Mrs. Shellford. "Group one is Jullianne, Leon, Kirsten, and Emily, Group two is Taylor, Izzi, Connor, and Kenny. Group three is Renee, Adam, Carissa, and Alex, Group four is Abby, Alyssa, Mae, and Spencer, group five is Kathrine, Alice.." Alice shot me a huge smile, "Ryan, and Harry,"

"Crap," I muttered under my breath, I shuck a look at Harry, he knew he was screwed.

The teacher listed off the rest of the groups and we split up.

"Hey," said Ryan, "What's the difference between a sports car and a pile of dead babies?" he paused for a moment and we just stared at him, "I don't have a sports car in my garage!"

Harry cracked up. I crinkled my nose, "That's revolting!"

"So gross," added Alice.

"Whatever," I said, "Let's talk about the book, shall we?"

"Well, it's obious," said Ryan, "in the end the pigs become just as bad as the humans, so you can't even tell the difference,"

"Men," Alice corrected, "the pigs became as bad as the men," she faced Harry, "because men are demented and useless,".

"Men actuly serve a very important part in the human reproductive-" started Ryan.

"We know that," I cut him off.

"When are you going to let this go?!?!" groaned Harry, "We broke up like two months ago, I'm sorry okay!"

"No you're not!" spat Alice, "I was just another girl to you, you don't even know what it's like to be in love,"

"Alice..." I tried to stop her.

"It's just all a big game to you! You ask a girl out, take her on a date or two, snog with her a couple times, then dump her!" she yelled in his face, "the only girl you haven't done that to is Kat! That's probably just because you want her around for when you get in trouble for playing games like that!"

"Kat's my friend!" he said.

"And I was your girlfriend, but with you things change pretty quickly,".